Thursday, November 15, 2007

Introducing My Family



These are pictures of my 9 siblings and one with all 12 of us! In the line, we are in order from eldest to youngest except mom stepped in front of dad. I'm the short squatty one with the rose skirt and black top with short dark hair standing next to Chewbacca... I love ya Sasquatch! I'm still short and I'm wearing platforms! hahahehe That is my "little" sister by 3 years... she says it's like living in the "land o da little people!" I don't see no dang rainbow... oh wait, maybe I'm too short. We are a goofy bunch and I adore them. It's been an amazing wild ride but somehow we made it to adulthood haha. Why are they on my blog?... they are a big part of me and key to understanding who I am. Oh and yes, you will have to play "Where's Sara?" because my hair always changes. Good luck!

1 comment:

Tisra said...

I finally signed into the FFC forum and noticed you started a blog! yaya! About time. :-)

I'm thrilled to travel this crazy adoption journey with you.

Tisra
waiting for referral since 04/2007
http://lifetrain.blogspot.com