Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Little Miss Feisty Pants






This one is my comical little spitfire who is so photogenic like her sister if I could just get her to sit still. She is a cute little tank and makes sure that she is not left out! My siblings call her my mini-me ... I think she is an original creation all her own! And don't you just want to squeeze those cheekies???!!! I spent forever trying to find a serious sweet smile picture but she is just a bundle of joyous emotions that can't be bothered to be contained.

Oh I can't wait to add the photos of our newest little one (this blog of mindless rambling helps me try to convince myself that I CAN handle the wait) . This blog will just end up being a picture celebration. I take pictures of my little chickadees almost everyday... I don't want to miss anything. Hope you enjoy photos?!

No comments: