Saturday, March 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Kole!!


This week was Kole's birthday! Happy birthday my little man! We went to the Natural History Museum and showed the children around. Most of the items were taxidermy animals which I was really glad the children really had no idea what that means! They thought it was awesome. They have these robotic dinosaurs that move and roar when you push a button. Jadyn was very scared of T-rex but liked the Villosa Raptors???!!! She also loved the baby dinosaurs formerly known as brontosaurus. Kole loved digging for dinosaur bones and fossils with Nika and Jadyn. He loved the HUGE pythons, but was terrified of the aquarium with baby sharks and sting rays (it was an open tank); I think Nika would have jumped in! Sorry no pics ... forgot camera.

My little guy just turned four and still seems like my baby (do they ever not seem like your little baby?!@). He keeps my day full of laughter and cuddles and a few struggles like shoes and clothes and "stop bugging each other." I love every minute with him and often walk in to see him sleep... he's sooo cute when he falls asleep in the car (that is the best time to squish his cheeks because he is sooo out and doesn't get tired of it). haha. I love you Kole... thanks for sharing who you are with me. Love Mom. =0)

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Happy belated birthday buddy! (And I thought I was the only mama who waited til nap time to squeeze chubby cheeks. LOL!

Judy said...

happy belated birthday to Kole. love the photo!

Andrea said...

Saw where you dropped by for a visit. Hope things are better.
Anytime you need to talk-Drop me a line. Adoption is a roller-coaster ride, but wouldn't you rather ride the roller-coaster than anything else? :)
Praying with you.

Andrea said...

WHERE ARE YOU, SARA/SOFA?!

I MISS YOU!

xoxo,

A