Friday, May 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged! ... belated version!


This pic is the original tag: Kole tagged and tackled Pluto at one year's old.
My friend Judy tagged me a few weeks ago and I've been playing catch up with all the things I've missed while being sick-ish... plus these tags make me think. =0)Sorry that it took so long Judy. Here goes:

5 Things You Can Find Inside My Bag:
1. Decoy wallet for child entertainment purposes and prevention of "child-chucking-credit-cards-at-strangers-for-id-theft" game.
2. Enough emergency snacks, protein bars, bandages, & sippies for a 72 hour kit
3. A whole jar of "Wet Ones" for those look-what-candy-I-found-on-the-store-floor times.
4. Tampons, half of which seem to have magically ripped themselves open... hmmm, Jadyn!
5. 8 different colored pens and a pad of paper for color on your Sunday dress, oops I mean, paper fun!

5 Favorite Things Inside The Room I'm In:
1. A black and gold gong with Chinese characters painted on it that I have no idea what it says. Love that gong... the kids LOVE it as well.
2. Two Hawaiian Tiki Guys: one the Goddess of Love, the other the God of sun, sand, and surf.
3. Framed art piece of an African village made completely from different shades of dried banana leaves.
4. KY... nah, really my 9 foot long picture of China's coast painted with water colors.
5. My Darth Tater, Mr. Potato Head dressed up like Darth Vader

5 Things I've Always Wanted To Do:
Did you guys really want to ask this one?!
1. Visit Iguassu Falls in Argentina/Brazil and then go to Angel Falls in Venezuela and base jump over the edge! Wheeeeeeeee Oh and then run around all the ruins of Machu Picchu.
2. Gather items from every country in the world & display them in a Moroccan decorated room with colorful silk drapes hanging from the ceilings and walls with pillows instead of chairs. It will be a library with shelves of books,pictures and treasures I've found.
3. Be opposite Jet Li in a martial arts film (has to be more traditional than Hollywood'ed out, something like Once Upon a Time In China) or opposite Jackie Chan in something like Drunken Master... Yeah... I'd need some serious Sifu's to teach me the physical aspects and inner teachings... I'd be one beat down little sucker!
4. Explore the underground cities of Cappadocia, Turkey and the ruins at Sukhothai, Thailand & just become a scientist of some kind so I have reason to travel... okay just make me Lara Croft... haha
5. Get my husband to go on a hot air balloon ride with me... he'll go sky-diving he says but not on a hot air balloon!

5 Things I'm Currently Into:
1. My family: entertaining my husband & children and helping them be happy
2. Knowlegde... I'd love to be a college student forever and just learn everything.
3. Making it through this adoption without going stir crazy!
4. Going to the library with the children (it is so fascinating to see how excited they are over books).
5. Food... I love food. LOVE food... I'll try almost anything (can't guarantee I'll like it but hey!) Would love to learn to cook it though. hahaha

4 people I Plan To Tag:
1. Tammy- because she has no idea I read her blog... moohahaha, luv ya sis.
2. Amanda- because I always take up all the time when she does my hair so I'd love to see what she'd have to say.
3. Sarah K- because she knows she's not busy enough.
4. Sherry- because she just went through 2 birthdays and probably has lots of fresh ideas.

2 comments:

Louanne said...

My DH proposed in a hot air balloon and it was awesome!!! Tell your DH that it is the most peaceful thing to float on air like that.

William's Family said...

Let me know when the Jet Li movie comes out w/you in it. I'd bet you could really stick it to 'em.

Thanks for playing along!