Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Oh My! Surprise!

I get a phone call from a friend who tells me to check an email... Oh My Heavens to Betsy! Look at this beautiful header! Am I allowed to cry over a blog? YEP indeedy! Miss Sarah K... I can not even begin to show my appreciation for this. It means so much more than you'll know. With a little secret slipped in, you have so made my day. Thank you mega mucho mondo massive much! Just so ya'll realize how much I can't do this stuff... one night while you all were tucked into bed, I deleted half the blog, mixed up all the posts and almost down-loaded a virus trying to "improve" this sucker! haha I love looking at it. When any of you got a blog up-do, did you want to stare at it forever too? Husband says it looks really cool and said "WOW!", which you know that means a lot in husband talk! haha You asked if it was a perfect fit... it totally is! Love it and love you.

OKay... I'm getting back down to blog biz. I owe a lot of people a lot of hello's and checking in's and I'm totally tagged! You might ask why I was under the weather... I was totally nauseous for over a week. What was the verdict???? Peppers! The bell kind! I'm allergic; they cause ulcer symptoms... bad ones... But I'm good now... definitely no taqueria taco bell for me! It wasn't toxic hell... oh I mean, taco bell... it was a home made fajita type meat (just in case I might have caused a mass manic attack... beware the ringing of the "Bell" Edgar Allen Poe.. if you forgot High School Lit. =)).

So welcome to my newly re-decorated blog living room just leave the bell peppers outside!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

It's beautiful. . .I love all of the family photos!

Cindy
http://adopttaiwan.wordpress.com

Sarah k said...

Sara,
You stinker! You had me crying now! lol. Really! You are one sweetie peetie indeedie! lol. I am so glad that you love it! The more I look at it I see you! So no more taco bell? No more running for the border? I am sorry hon. You are too sweet and you deserve more!! Love ya! I can't wait to give you a squinch in person. I will always be here for you! You are an awesome, super friend!

Steve n Coco said...

Awwww! It's looks wonderful!! I'm glad you're feeling better...
Courtney

Judy said...

great looking blog! Love all the faces and hope to see a new one added soon.

Andrea said...

I LOVE EDGAR ALLEN POE!
I must say I have never put that poem and "Bell" peppers together!
FUNNY!