Monday, November 3, 2008

Whirlwind!

Time? Time! Who's Got The Time?!@# Literally... that's how I roll. Here's some pics from our trip.

Our kids and my husband's brother's children. (yes... they're all looking at different cameras)

Minnie Mouse Giving Some Sugar. Jadyn LOVED her.

Nika was invited to dance with the High School Musical 3 parade.

I love catching Donnie with the kids when they aren't looking.

Kole used to HATE getting wet!

Heimlich is just for you Joann. Jadyn "adopted" Auntie Joann this week & only wanted her even for the scary Matterhorn!

My amazing Aunt Virginia, the kids and I at her "pixie hollow" as Nika & I call it.

Jadyn and Kole enjoying pixie hollow... it was a "No Pants" day for Jadyn. First impressions as well... first day she met her Great Aunt and she decides NO PANTS!

My Boys... yup he's in his underpants.

Nika LOVES the beach! Look at her action magazine pose!

This photo is just funny... they look like they're running from a massive wipe-out wave and it's about the size of a bathtub swirl. ha ha

Jadyn didn't like the waves at all and she finally got used to the sand... when she saw Kole in his underpants and then she had to be in underpants! eye-yi-eye

Enjoy the pics... they make me laugh.

5 comments:

QingLu Mama said...

Looks like your family had a great time, I really enjoyed the pics!
Jennifer (JOH)

Room for More said...

3 cheers for no pants day! That so was our son growing up! It looks like you had a wonderful time. Now to catch up at home, huh? Thanks for sharing some vacation pics!! I won't pressure you for more, ha!

Shannon

Steve n Coco said...

Great pics! Looks like you had a great time as you well deserve!

lorabelle said...

Sounds and looks like you guys had a blast! I bet it was wonderful to get away for awhile... I can't wait to see your next post with pics... What an awesome gift to come home to!
Lora

Sarah k said...

Too sweet hon! I love the pictures! It looks like it was a great time for all! I love it!!!

Sarah k