Monday, February 16, 2009

My New Niece


Introducing my newest little niece Mara. She was born this month (but I keep birthday dates private). She was a tiny bit early but is doing well. She was 6 pounds 5 ounces which is great for an early arrival (and for mine whom were overdue... except Jadyn 7. 14)! Congratulations Sara & Eric, Mara is so sweet and beautiful. Can't wait to meet her in person... we'll visit sometime after Milana comes home. Hey, I think they are the first M's in the family... oh and Mikkel! Oh my, look at this little itty bitty! I know you and your children are ecstatic. Recover soon and well Sara... miss you and love you all a lot. Recover well is right.... Sara and Eric have 6 children!


Yes, my sister in law and I have the same name... was pretty funny when I wasn't married and had the same last name. She'd always introduce me to her friends as my sister Sara, and they'd always look at us crazy. "Hi, my name is Darryl, This is my brother Darryl." ha ha Her eldest thinks it is a crack up and always laughs with Nika, "You're mom & mine have the same name and they act alike too!" ha ha Sara, we must be robots... what do you think? j/j

Congratulations again on this little piece of Heaven.

For all those who are wondering, I have 23 nieces, nephews & grand nephews, and 4 of my own so that brings the number to 27 (please let me not forget one). I have to count them on fingers as I name them. When my siblings and I get together with all the wives and husbands and children, Donnie says we sound like chickens... well mostly just the women (or wemon as Donnie spells it... I keep telling him we aren't spelled like demon). I'm very comfortable in big crowds so Donnie always has to remind me when in grocery stores that it is too crowded. I should fit right in in Taipei! Okay minus my Caucasian-ness.... at least I'm the right height... okay my butt may be a dead give away... ha ha I can just wear black pants... except I may knock people over because it's in disguise. I knock the kids over all the time... no joke. Okay, I better post this before I ramble anymore out.



This will be me if we miss our flights! fgghgg cxvcsklpdggeghvcrfbmebg,ghiykkole (Kole's addition to this blog... he just woke up so bye!


Had to add an amazing one just so we can see some awesomeness after some of my ergh I mean flight lady's lunacy. Also the title bugs me... she's not crazy, she's awesome and has some serious skills.

3 comments:

The Family K. said...

Congratulations, Aunt of 23! She's beautiful.

Sarah k said...

wow... congrats on the new niece! She is a beauty!! The lady at the counter for the airline.. wow!!


Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com

QingLu Mama said...

Now that video was ummm, I don't know if I'm going with funny or sad! Talk about a dramatic tantrum, WOW!
And big congrats on your latest family member, you sure have a big family! How wonderful...
Hopefully this will be the week you get some good news on YOUR addition!
Jennifer