Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Want a Chinese Bath?


EDIT! Donnie came home and found a guy in the picture. I thought there were no people in it. So this is now a "Find Donnie's Great Great Grandpa" picture! ha ha

Okay, this is a picture I found going through old things that belonged to my husband's Grandmother after she passed away. It gave me a little giggle.

The big bowl reads, "Chinese Bath Tub. Back Scrub 5 cents. Full scrub 10 cents. Try It For Size."

Look at the house on the hill, the stage coach and that train. I have no idea what that sign in the background reads or how old this picture is. I believe it is old Nevada, Utah or California, not sure. And no, this isn't a find Donnie picture! ha ha Find Donnie And Find Donnie Again!

3 comments:

momwithfaithandhope said...

How neat to have photos to go through from older generations. We have very few photos from even my parents' childhood, let alone any that date further back.

lorabelle said...

How cool is that! Really Cool!!!

I have to tell you that I'm still pining over a couple of other pictures though...
My heart is smiling for ya...

Sarah k said...

LOL... is this the picture you were telling me about yesterday??? lol.. too cool. I found Donny! I mean his grandpa..lol... I finally signed up for verizon plus 10 and now I can call you for FREE on any line!!! OH YEAH!!!!!!!

Sarah k.