Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tidbits

Oops... just realized that I might have given the impression that I'm going to drag Milana everywhere whether she's screaming or not. Actually... that Formosa Land would be just for me (I've never grown up). hee hee Don't worry... all good. If I have to get meals at 711 and snack all day at the park to keep Milana happy, will do. =0)

Kole, Jadyn and Nika were allowed to blow bubbles all over the yard the other day (you know the multi-packs for weddings... yeah). Well, by the time I said ENOUGH: Jadyn drank the bubbles and was spitting and foaming at the mouth, Nika was super super sticky (mostly her hands... she is never really messy) and Kole had somehow spilled the bubbles down his pants!@? So he took off his pants and I find him outside buck naked! What?! Yeah, you can see why there are no pictures! There were bubbles spilled all over the concrete and I still haven't sprayed it off... still trying how to tactfully do it without making an even bigger mess.

So I have Jadyn crying and screaming about the bad tasting bubbles which are foaming all over the place and in her hair and Kole running around screaming bubbles in my pants! Nika is just saying MOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM! HEEEELLLLLPPP! All I was doing was the laundry and in two seconds... Bubble Madness!

Oh and when I post more stuff soon about travel stuff.... I'm just an overprepared kind of person and like to cover all bases and what-if's. Plus I think after waiting a year, I've gathered enough ideas to share with future travellers. Please don't worry; I really won't torture Milana with too much... I'm a stay at home mom... I can handle staring at the same wall for a week. ha ha

5 comments:

momwithfaithandhope said...

Oh my - just wait until Milana is home. Even MORE Bubble Madness! You're a great Mom and you're so prepared - I hope everything goes smoothly and you're able to be a big kid with your new daugther your entire trip!!!

The Family K. said...

I know it was probably stressful and awful all at the same time, but I'm getting a chuckle imagining Jadyn with bubbles coming out her mouth, a la human bubble machine. It sounds like something out of Willy Wonka. However, I'm sure it was nothing like that.

Expecting Good Things said...

Great post! I just found purple bubbles spilled on my white kitchen countertops this morning. Bad combo. Just imagining Jadyn's siblings encouraging her to drink the bubbles. haha! "Come on Jadyn...They taste good." Good times.
Holli

QingLu Mama said...

Bubbles...totally a love/hate relationship there! At least they are keeping you busy while you count down the hours to see sweet baby Milana!

Louanne said...

I let the rain take care of the bubble mess. LOL.