Friday, June 12, 2009

1 More Day and On the Road!

Hello! Yes, I am alive and well. Finally. I had a cold... a meaty one and now finally I am feeling better. Thank goodness. I was quite worried about leaving and being sick and not able to care for Milana but just in the nick of time, I'm better. My sister paid for a massage for me today and wow... maybe my cold was mostly stress! ha ha I've never left any of my children before so that has been weighing on my mind heavily.

It was one of those, "if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all" moments. I did have nice things to say but alot of complaints about being sickly. The kids are getting over their colds nicely as well. I am finally packed and finally have all our last travel details last night, like when to meet for the train to Tainan.

So now... after all is taken care of, I can stop being robot girl, taking care of everything and just get excited and enjoy the road. Here we go... it was so nice today filling out Milana's paperwork for her doctor's appointments when we get back and when they asked "relationship to patient".... I wrote MOTHER!!!

9 comments:

The Family K. said...

I'm so excited for you. I'll be holding my breath and stalking your blog for the next 7 days. Godspeed.

Staci said...

Mother to four...FINALLY she will be in your arms!!!! I am so excited for you. Will you blog from Taiwan? Can't wait to see you together.

Much love and lots of hugs. Enjoy the ride. :)

momwithfaithandhope said...

Can't wait to see that beautiful girl in your arms!! And yes, you are her MOTHER!!! Give her a big hug and kiss for me. Praying for safe travels, and a great transition. BLOG as much as you can - and if you have no time to write, just post the pictures! LOL

Our Family said...

Thrilled for you...can't wait to hear/see. Good luck and enjoy every moment!

Lori

Sarah k said...

Woo hoo!!! Don't worry hon! Things will go great you will see! You are ready and so is Milana! Soak it all in and take your time to really enjoy it as it only happens once. I am here ready to call you no matter what time of day or night. Cell phone is on and waiting for you. Skype a go! I will be checking to see how you are doing and if you need help there.. I have those for you too! Don't forget your taxi cards! I sent them to your email for you! I love you! I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH! Don't worry about anything! Just go and get that baby girl!!!! I can't believe it is time! I am soooo happy for you guys!!!! Wish we were with you!

LOVE, Sarah k

Shirley H. said...

ITS FINALLY HERE SOON isn't it! can't wait to see!

Expecting Good Things said...

It's finally finally here. I hope you blog while in Taiwan. I'll definetely be watching. It was hard for me to leave Bailey too but she was totally fine. Your kiddos will be too. Deep breaths girl and just get little Milana into your arms where she belongs.
Thinking of you,
Holli

lorabelle said...

This is really it! I have so much to say right now, cause I'm so freakin excited for you!!! I think I'm just going to have to call you instead. Okay?
Bye now, I'm calling you!

KB said...

Ahh!! Just checked in, thought you might be leaving soon!! Hoping you will post often once you get your sweet girl!! You've made it!!

Congratulations!! Take it all in, time flies!!

Kristy