Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Costume Time!

Was I a witch?

I am Elvis? (thank you very much)
NO! I am Tinkerbell! What do you expect; it was my first hard word in English! Beautiful Fairy crown courtesy of Miss Judy.... thank you sooo very much; she loves it and we often keep it up because of the love oozing out to break it.
Give your 5 year old son a whip and you're guaranteed to have fun! My one and only Indy. Our little Batgirl all grown up and ready to fight crime!

Spidergirl steps out of the comics long enough to go to a rock concert; uh I mean trick or treating.


Fly Tink! Fly!
Family pic at Grandma's before forever altered by candy... although Daddy's eyebrow already looks altered. Milana did not like the sparkles I stuck on her face... she grimaced for awhile until they dried.
Sorting way too much loot with Daddy.
Goodnight Jack! Hey, who forgot to blow out the candle?

8 comments:

The Family K. said...

Now that's the prettiest Tinkerbell I've ever seen. Big bro. and big sisters complete the cast wonderfully. I loved the pumpkin.

lorabelle said...

Laughing my butt off right now!
Thank goodness one of us got a Tinker-bell (Fairy) this year! LOL
Now it's time to gear up for the real Holiday fun. Hope you're ready!
I just looked at all of the candy loot again. THat is a lot of candy! What cha planning to do with all that Sara?

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

loved all the pics! Thanks for sharing them with us!!! :) I might could auction off some of that excess candy as a fundraiser lol!!!!!!!!!!!

hugs,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

momwithfaithandhope said...

What a cutie patootie! Love Tinkerbell! Your whole clan makes Halloween in your household look like a boat load of FUN!

Jen said...

OMG!!! I can't believe how cute they all are! Milana's costumes were all adorable. She made a beautiful Tinkerbell! Batgirl, Indy and Spidergirl all look awesome. Looks like they had a great time!

Talk to you soon.
Jen

Expecting Good Things said...

I'm lovin Tinkerbell and Batgirl. So cute! We had a tinkerbell over here too! And a Minnie Mouse.
Holli

Annie said...

Thanks for sharing your Halloween pics! The are all so adorable, what fun!

Louanne said...

adorable