Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy! And Dr. Martin Luther King



Today is my mommy's birthday and also Dr. King's birthday. We've always celebrated both in my home growing up. It was always nice to have a holiday for my mother. So I love you Mom and thank you for raising ten children but still looking like you're twenty! You deserve the biggest castle and many servants although if I know you, you'd end up serving them. I would not be the mother, wife and person I am today without you. You are the most loving, selfless amazing person I've ever known. Pictures are of my Mom around 25 and also at the zoo feeding wild birds (she looks a little afraid... that bird was a meanie). Notice the blue, Titanic ring on her pinkie... my daughter Nika gave that to her and she stuck it on her key ring for a long time until it broke and was lost. I owe her one because she was so devastated that it broke. If anyone knows where to find those... let me know.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

My dear, you can find ANYTHING and EVERYTHING on eBay. Search for "titanic" and "ring." Does this ring look like the one you are looking for? http://cgi.ebay.com/TITANIC-MIDNIGHT-BLUE-STERLING-SILVER-CZ-RING-SIZE-6_W0QQitemZ190105579230QQihZ009QQcategoryZ97681QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQtrksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem