Thursday, January 10, 2008

Superman




I thought you'd enjoy a post al-a Jadyn. She thinks my son's superman costume is Spiderman and loves to have it on ALL the time... funny thing is... it is a size 4 to 7 in boys! We have to roll it everywhere. The bottom picture is of her sucking on her toes on the way to Disneyland! Today, I couldn't find her... if you can't find her... OH NO! I came around the corner of my bathroom and there she was with a small comb that is an attachment to my husband's clippers (shavers) and she decided it was a toothbrush. Not only was it a toothbrush, but she was dipping it in the toliet and using that water to brush her teeth!!! I was beyond grossed out and about to laugh my head off but knew it would only enforce the behaviour. So I had to bite my tongue with tears in my eyes of stifled laughter... clean up, hope she doesn't get sick, then go in the other room and die laughing. I thought the day that my daughter Nika ate her toe-jam when she was 3 riding in our car was pretty bad but this took the cake. For Nika, toe jam was a one time thing, she kept gagging, but with Jadyn, she just kept brushing! Oh what can you do but laugh. =0)

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Oh my gosh! If she pretends the clipper comb is the toothbrush then I wouldn't keep that toilet brush anywhere in site. LOL! She's still adorable even if she brushes with toilet water... atleast she's brushing:)

Too Cute!