Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Contracts, Carrier, Blog-Up-Do!

Quick Post... excited! Contracts came yesterday.. I heard that they were in the U.S. wednesday night and didn't want to post until they were in my hands. My carrier came yesterday too! Sarah K has worked all night on my blog over... Isn't it delightful?! So my style girl!

CONTRACTS
Back to contracts. finding time to post since the race began has been a chore. Little Mr. & Misses have been making sure it was difficult to even read the contracts. Finally sorted, and when hubby was home... off to notary that has taken a month to find (one that will notarize Chinese documents is a diamond in the rough...plan ahead of time for all future parents). Thank you Denise (friend from church who so kindly notarized for us)!

After notarized & copied and then some... hand to mother-in-law to give to UPS... since she has an account at her work. Sadly, boat deliveries came (the boats were actually getting shipped to Denmark... who buys a boat in NV and then ships it to Denmark???) and UPS came to work & escaped without the contracts. Okay... round up children, high-tail it to grandma's work then off to find the main Fed-ex shop... no messing around here. Capuchin monkeys getting so restless. Whew!

It's been a whirlwind of excitement & I think I'm pausing to take a breath. We paid overnight shipping and our docs are $20 a piece (9 docs) for secretary of state plus (2) $75 expedited fees... pretty chunk of change going to pay for this bailout. ha ha Next is TECO when they get back... our TECO is in San Fran so we can't drive there either... Sec. of State is in Carson City about 8 hours away.

BLOG UP-DO!!
Sarah K surprised me this morning during all my run around with this fun blog up-do that just oozes "Sofa-style" (me). I love the colors and the flowers... did you notice the flower that has Milana and has the cute flowers instead of a dream bubble? huh? huh? I have no idea how she did this but I LOVE IT! Thank you child... and bless you Miss Busy Bee. I have no idea how you find the time. This was a most thoughtful gift! ~Squishy Hug Chica!~

Sarah K will also do a blog-up-do for you!! Check Out
www.updomyblog.blogspot.com


CARRIER
I ordered a carrier from Two Hearts Carriers! LOVE IT! The only children who haven't been in it yet are Milana and Nika. My niece wore Jadyn and Nika wore Kole! haha Two Hearts did a fabulous, high quality job at half the cost of other Mei-Tai carriers. Are you tempted? ;0)
http://hyenacart.com/twohearts/





Uh? Did I say this was a quick post?!

8 comments:

Tisra said...

Great job Sarah k! And look at you, Sara! Oh my goodness that is one amazing carrier! I will certainly have to keep that bookmarked! And BRAVO on the contract/Fed EX whirlwind! You are working hard to get your sweet Milana home. I pray that things move quickly from here on out and that she joins you all in perfect timing! (oh- and that you get updated pictures!!!!) We're all dying to see more of this precious monkey. :-)

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

Ok.. I have to say it again... WOO HOO CONTRACTS FINALLY THERE, WITH YOU! OH MY GOODNESS>> FINALLY!!!!
So glad they are there and you can get this done. But wait for me a little? Ok.. so I am so glad that you love your blog updo! So so happy!! I added a couple more fun things to it for you.. color changes on fonts and title pretties!
The Mai Tei looks wonderful!! I love the colors and Twana did a great job! I love mine!!! Ok.. so the other day I was on your site working and DAvid saw Milana's pic and was like "oh she is so cute".... What a yummy comment from my hubby for your dearest girl!
Love ya, and thanks for listening to me gab about my saga! Daytime soap.. you know.. and new pics of Jo on the site!!

Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com
Updomyblog.blogspot.com

The Family K. said...

Whew... sounds like someone has been busy lately! Now come on, fast judge!

Steve n Coco said...

Hey! Your blog looks great!! I'm so jealous... HOORAY for contracts! Come home soon, baby girl.
Courtney

Room for More said...

Oh I love, love, the blog up-do! Great work Sarah K! You did have a whirlwind day! I love the new carrier too. It looks comfortable!
Here's hoping that today is a bit s-l-o-w-e-r! : )

Shannon

Cindy said...

I tagged you. . .details on my blog. Hope that's okay!

Cindy
http://adopttaiwan.wordpress.com

Andrea said...

YEAH! CONTRACTS! VERY COOL.

Love the blog and the carrier, but not as much as I am LOVIN' the hair....
You look like a teenager!

Andrea

momwithfaithandhope said...

Beautiful Sarah K! Love it Sofa!

P.S. You've been tagged - see my blog!

Hugs, Tiff

p.s.s. I just linked you to our site. Hope that's okay!?