Monday, December 1, 2008

World's AIDS Day

This is an article written by a fellow church member friend who has adopted a few children and a few of which were diagnosed with AIDS. Her blog and her family's stories are some amazing ones full of courage, hope & especially love. Take a moment & stop on by... I'm amazed at how well she puts a lot of my thoughts on this topic into words. Although, it is much more than just a topic... there are so many lives affected by this every moment. One life is so precious... imagine millions.

Remember to always have those with AIDS, and other diseases like Hep C & B in your hearts & thoughts & remember to properly educate yourself.

Full House Hands Hearts

Oh and as for Thanksgiving!!! Happy Belated Thanksgiving! I have so much to be thankful for and this holiday deserves a lot more than I'm dishing. I was sick this week... so much so, that I was in the E.R. but I'm ok and we'll just say I'm SO thankful to be alive! I am so fortunate to have my family (all of you) and so many dear people who care about me & whom I care for. Mostly, family, food, & shelter are my most favorites... although I do love the cushy stuff of life... I'd be nothing without the Lord. So thank you again for my life and for letting me keep it a while longer here on Earth. =0) Thank you Thank you Thank! Much Love to EVERYONE!!!

3 comments:

Sarah k said...

OH sweetheart. I am so glad you are ok now. You sure did scare me over the weekend though. Thank you for being ok! I don't know what I would have done without my Sara!! I love you! And thank you for the post for AIDS day! This day means alot to me too and I cannot express how important it is to stand by the families and friends of these brave souls with Blood diseases and blood deficiencies!! You are a wonderful friend and sister!! *hugs* and know I will always love you! (this is where we both break out into "And I will always love you" by Whitney Houston!!! lol)

Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com

Steve n Coco said...

Thanks for sharing, Sara. This is obviously something that touches your heart, maybe it will touch some else's too!

I'm so sorry to hear that you were so sick!! Oh, I do hope you're feeling better now and recovering...

Be blessed,
Courtney

Room for More said...

Sara,
I had no idea you were sick, but am praising the Lord you are doing much better! A beautiful post today. A belated Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
Shannon
www.roomformorekiddos.com