Saturday, January 31, 2009

Family Colorology

My family colors that I love and bring me harmony:

Crazy Hair Day at School
Dislike of Hairspray!
Nika's New Year Lantern (I don't have a picture of her Dragon yet).
"Jadyn? Is this Chocolate Milk?"

"No Jadyn. It's not funny." I'm trying not to laugh.
Here she is waiting to see if I'll start laughing. She actually tried to clean it up herself.
Kole's flying feet & fists of tantrum fury!
Tisra; This is the color fun you heard on the phone! PJ color party at the sink! Food coloring and buckets and dish soap = an hour of fun.



The Hatred of Ponytails!!

If you look closely I'm laughing at her misery... she sat in these ponytails for the pictures only.


A week in pictures, getting messy with life and loving it.

6 comments:

The Family K. said...

For all the tears and spilled milk, you guys still look like you're the funnest family in the world.

lorabelle said...

Okay! It is WAY more fun at your house, so my boys want to come there the next time we are snowed in! I've already given them my AOK, so just expect them on your doorstep around noon and I'll pick them up when the snow storm is over, kay? Thanks a lot and I owe you one!
Love, from Bedlam

Andrea said...

Hey Girl!
Popped over to check in on you.
Put the "Follower " thingy on your blog so that I can see updates on ths dashboard!
I do not want to miss anything!

Andrea

momwithfaithandhope said...

You guys have such a fun-filled household! And I love that you're always right there with them - laughing, not screaming, not crying, but absorbing their joy! Milana will have such a blast when she comes home!

Lisa said...

Those pics. truly say it all! What a fun and loving tale they tell!!

LOVE the pigtails....if you tell her we are all big fans, maybe she will have a change of heart?? :)
Hugs,
Lisa
Cute cute kiddos!

QingLu Mama said...

OK, I am so stealing the food coloring, bowls and soap idea! What fun!!
Well, looks like you all have lots of fun at your house, Milana is going to be so entertained when she gets home!
Obviously it's catch up day for blogs for me! And I know I'll usually find something to make me laugh on yours - or make me think..either way I love it!
Jennifer