Monday, April 13, 2009

Fun Sucker

Okay, not completely back. I realized I am a fun sucker. I have sucked the fun right out of a few things including my posts. I'm trying to get back to normal but with things so rattled right now... I just feel like a funsucker.... just sucking the fun outta everything. Good news is my paperwork that was needed just got to TW... now what?... I don't know. What I want? The judge to get the papers quickly and say okie dokie and sign off a pretty little paper called final... tomorrow is good for me. I'm getting this out before the birthday post for Nika and myself.... no fun sucking on birthdays! Sorry to everyone who has had to endure this fun-suckage lately.

5 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

praying for you! and sending big hugs. Let me know if you need to talk.

Blessings,
Tami
Praying Jeremiah home SOON!
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Steve n Coco said...

Aw, you have every right to be a fun sucker, Love. Just don't say it too quickly :) I know you need good news and its really hard when so many people around you are getting good news...believe me, I understand-- I think we ALL in this adoption world understand. Let it out. We won't leave you.

The Family K. said...

Considering you just might take the cake for one of the longest waits ever, I don't think anyone would fault you at all for feeling down. We're all pulling for you.

QingLu Mama said...

You are not a fun sucker- you are a Mama that needs her baby home and not half-way across the world.
Anybody in your position would be having a difficult time with this seemingly endless court process.
And you have such humorous and positive posts and comments… but you have every right to get down once in a while. And to let us all know it so we can rally around and offer the same support you always give to others!
I am praying that good news comes your way very soon.
Jennifer

Terry said...

Keep being positive! It helps maintain the sanity :-) LOL Anyone in adoption world can understand your 'fun less' days too. I'm right there with you, at a different point, but still understand!!! Keep venting!