Saturday, April 11, 2009

I'm back!

Back from AZ and back to say HELLO!!!

Tisra has her very important first step done for her adoption in India! Tisra, how awesome is this! You and I talked about everything involved with waiting and the nerves & look!!! Hello, quickly! I'm excited for both of your journeys! And there is always great news in bunches! Courtney's big news of her little girl & Jennifer's darling little man have made their presence known in this corner of the world and I am so happy to hear of all this great news! Courtney, you have ridden the roller coaster with me for so long and I am so happy that you now know whom it is for. whew! And Jennifer, I am so excited that your little one will become a big sister (and to such a darling little guy is a huge bonus ;0). I hope I am not missing anyone, I went on vacation and now I'm back.

Well, we went on vacation, which was good because of paperwork mess and getting my mind off of it all. The papers are now on their way back to Taiwan... on to Tainan and on to court... I need some seriously good thoughts sent this way that this will finally be it. That we will finally after 10 months know that we are on our way. I need the judge to finalize... so very badly; I need no more stumbling blocks... I really am at my wits end. My husband and I know that this has to happen now. I need to bring Milana home now; it is time. The papers reach Taiwan on Monday.... I'm on my knees.

So... after tomorrow, we will post about Nika and my birthdays that past because not only are we having Easter tomorrow, but a little party for Nika-chou where her big present that couldn't come along to our Arizona vacation will be revealed...hee hee. I am now 30! Nika is 9 and Milana will be 2 ... she's next! One great highlight.... I got a surprise massage for my birthday!! I am also over my sinus infection... which was hilarious to go to a massage therapist all stuffy and have her do acupressure on my sinuses! Hello tissue. Also Nika is over her ear-infection and I can't wait to post pictures. I forgot my camera at home but luckily we bought Nika a little one for her birthday so we do have some from our trip... I just don't know how to hook it up to the pc yet... but I will figure it out. I can't forget my sister's and my bro-in-law's b-days are this last week too... Happy birthday!!!! I also have a few nieces and nephews that had birthdays as well so Happy Happy Birthday all around!

So I know I missed a lot of life's adventures from everyone while making some of my own, so feel free to leave news of things. It's good to feel refreshed and off I go to finish unpacking my mess! =0) Sorry I was MIA for a bit, but it was out of necessity to keep my mind off of the fact that paperwork was technically in my hands... again.

4 comments:

The Family K. said...

Happy birthday to you all! So glad to hear that you're all on the mend. You have all my high hopes, good wishes, and prayers that nothing else will stand between you and Milana from here on out.

Steve n Coco said...

Aw, honey. You won't believe how often I thought of you!! I was a little worried... So, good for you for taking some time off that you needed. And a VERY Happy Birthday to you too! I'm so glad you had a nice time and of course, you are in my prayers.

Terry said...

Happy Birthday to You!! And everyone else in your house too!
I'm glad to hear that everyone is feeling better and that your paperwork is moving, again. Hopefully the judge will get this finished so you can go pick her up and bring her home!!!

QingLu Mama said...

Happy birthday to you both, and I am so glad to hear you all got to go on a vacation. Sometimes mental health holidays are all too important and necessary!
I hope you had a wonderful time and feel refreshed. And yay! on the massage, I am laughing at the though of nose acupuncture though…
I hope all is going well with the court process, I am so looking forward to hearing about that Final coming your way!
Welcome back, you were missed while away, and again, Happy birthday to you and your sweet girl!
Jennifer