Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthdays! Nika & Sara (hey that's me)

Just so cute!

Kole's lifelong dream to meet a Storm Trooper... this was at a movie theatre.

Nika's elusive camera (read further down)

This is my unscripted Nika, something you rarely see as she automatically can't help but pose when she sees a camera... this is my true joyful beautiful child.


HaPpY BiRtHdAy Nika and Me! Nika and I share the same birthday... one of those coincidences in life that make it all the more fun. We had our birthday a couple weeks ago... I wasn't putting it off the post though; story goes: went on vacation to Arizona and forgot my camera, luckily we bought Nika one for her birthday, used that camera all week and now, can't find the camera with all the birthday and vacation photos. Bummer. I don't know what's worse, knowing you can't have photos or remembering the ones you took and lost.

But we did have a fantastic time. Donnie took some with his cell phone so that explains the grainy pics. What we did to celebrate... besides brownies, strawberry pie & cupcakes... indoor amusements park (basically Chuckie Cheese on some serious Rock Star or amp'd or Red Bull... mad lib energy drink), bowling, family fun with my siblings and cousins... lots of those very fun entertaining little people, some car sickness, massage, I got my hair cut & dyed and had a great photo for ya... on the lost camera.

To my Nika... you are a sweet darling one of a kind. You have such exquisite depth and talent... you amaze me everyday. I could never ask for another birthday gift after you were born... it's so fulfilling to watch you go through life and learn. You have such grace and poise as well as one crazy ham! I love every minute of our 9 years together... even when you tell me I'm wrong (Sara's never wrong silly ;0)... or that I have a big butt. You have so much potential, a super strong moral compass, and I know that with every growing moment you just become more prepared to Rock This World with your awesomeness. Just remember to always slow down and be a kid every once in a while... You're never too old to still be my baby Chou Chou forever... I love you Bugbug. Love, Momma.

For Nika



Hmm...I had all these plans for this post, but something came up... wonder what it was... until then... I live by music. I love it. Any kind... all kinds. Give me classic, jazz, rap, punk, funk, rock, pop, hip-hop, Broadway shows, muscials, country, other languages... kids shows... you name I adore it, any and all. So just fun stuff for me:
Supersitition

Don't Fence Me In

Smooth

BOB
Outkast ...seriously fun hiphop http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XBgXBvI8a0
Shakira http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAlTlcXGGe4
This Shakira one I used to sing at the top of my lungs alone in my room in high school.

If you're still with me, there is more to come... hang in there. ;0)

ooo... I tried adding some punk put we are having technical difficulties =0)

1 comment:

momwithfaithandhope said...

Happy belated birthday to you and your precious birthday gift, Nika! You'll find the camera. . .eventually. Can't wait to see the new hair! Still househunting??? Am I totally behind???