Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Habby Birthday Dad and Jadyn






Awh, yes! More birthdays! Woohoo! We have 3 birthdays within 13 days of each other in March and in April my daughter and I are born on the same day! Pretty full month and lots of cake. Yum! Dad is 30 (hehe that makes him feel old) and Jadyn is 2! 

Jadyn... what to say to one of the silliest, most laugh-filled child I have ever met! I love you, Sweet Cheekies! You brighten everyone's day and are a super "Rock Star" (she thinks she's Hannah Montana and if I call her Princess, she says, "No mama! ROCK STAR!") You are such a treasure and you bless us everyday with your presence. I love what a lady you are becoming and am amazed at what lies ahead. Thanks for being my Jade Dragon, Nika's Princess Lemon, Daddy's HiYah Rock Star, and Kole's best sword-fighting little one! We love you and Happy Second Birthday! P.S. Now that you're 2, you're not going to deliberately spill water on the floor anymore, right?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

HABBY BIRTHDAY TO ALL!

A

Sarah k said...

Nice head gear!!! LOL.... I love the pictures on this one!!