Monday, November 23, 2009

Few of my favorites

"Mom, you're older than Michael Jackson right?" -Nika Thank you, Nika.

"Mom! Mom! I got a Muscl-lator just for you!" Kole pronounced as he ran from one of the houses he trick-or-treated at for Halloween. Reading in dim light is hazardous to your health... you get "Whoopers, Sneakers and Muscl-lators" (Whoppers, Snickers, and Three Musketeers)... the latter given to your son by a man who looked like the only guy who could grow hair in N-sync... sorry Joey Fatone. I thought the Poor "Muscl-lator" was going to fall over when he heard Kole running off with his candy for me, while he tried to look very fancy in a tank-top during a cold Halloween night, giving candy out to children. P.s. I didn't snag all the Muscl-lators, Whoopers and Sneakers.... I swear.

Milana was woken up from a nap the other day and of all the things she could say before she even opened her eyes... "Mama, I want an Oreo."

Jadyn likes chap stick:
What Nika, Kole and Milana were doing....


What Jadyn was doing. She was tired.
The hot new doll fashion brought to you by Nika. Fully biodegradable and oh so chic.





Enjoying the tigers but oh so hungry and tired by now (Long day at The Dolphins and Secret Garden at the Mirage).
I have no idea how Nika does that... You just say her name, and POSE!

"Why isn't he eating him?" I didn't answer that one... got any ideas? ha ha And yes Kole, Baby tigers are very cute.
What part of my post would be complete without some screaming?! Turn down the sound. Daily exercising of Pepper the Hamster and crazy kids. "HAAAAMMMMMSSSTTTTTTTTAAAAARRR!"

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!

9 comments:

Steve n Coco said...

I love your family-- I always know where to come when I need to laugh!! Tiny little hamster running down the stairs, everyone screams. HILARIOUS!

momwithfaithandhope said...

Loved the update!! Your kidlets are sooo cute, and sooo photogenic. Peyton's beggin' for a hamster. . .But we don't have stairs, so we couldn't possibly have as much fun, right?!

Sarah said...

I get tired just watching all of this activity. I have no idea how you do it.

The Family K. said...

The sight of four big kids running away from a tiny hamster was pretty funny. I loved hearing the delight in your voice as you laughed along with them. There was a lot of love in those 3 or 4 seconds.

Lisa said...

Ah, a chapstick gal after my own heart, though I do fancy Carmax nowdays! ;)

LOVE the fashionable dress and its Green chic....very cool! :)

Yes, how do these big girls ALWAYS have a pose handy and with a moments notice?? :)~

LOVED this update and so glad all is well in your slice of the world!

Tisra said...

I hope you're not offended, but I didn't wath the video with the sound on at all (so it sounds like I missed something sweet). However, I'm on total noise overload (hey- did I tell you having 4 kids is LOUD???! Oh, wait... you know this- you heard them on the phone already today! Ha!

Serously, though. You're an excellent mommy and they're obviously having a blast!

And, I know people overuse the LOL thingy (which is why I never type that...never). That said, you really did get a chuckle from me OUT LOUD on the Whoopers and Sneakers and Musc-lators! Oh my goodness! I want a Whooper right now!!! :-)

lorabelle said...

Please let Milana know that I could use an Oreo right now if she has an extra!
The video is a hoot! Super Funny and put a huge smile on my face!
I was trying to think of how to abbreviate that, but couldn't.
Allie happens to be a lip-gloss girl, so I can totally relate to Miss chap stick herself when I say we just can't get enough of it.
Glad that you guys are feeling better and the high energy is back in full swing.
Miss ya!
Lora

Louanne said...

I love the update and hope that you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Jen said...

Unbelievable and sooo cute!!! Your little ones are so precious and funny. How do you keep up with all that energy? Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Jen