Saturday, March 27, 2010

Jadyn & Donnie’s Birthdays

Donnie and Jadyn’s birthdays! Yippee!!!  Jadyn is such a silly joyous animal.  I mean it… she loves animals.  Not so much touching them and loving on them; she loves their animal magnetism to the point of mimicking them daily.  Tonight she told me she wasn’t Jadyn… she is “Beast Boy.”  The other day while picking up Kole, Donnie said she was hanging out the window yelling “squirrel!” at passer-by’s.  If you haven’t watched Phineas and Ferb or the movie “Up” you wouldn’t get it.  Just type in “Squirrels in my pants” in google. Oh she is a hoot and so intelligent.  Ok, so Kole had his testing and I saved Jadyn’s report for her b-day.  She also tested in the highly gifted range… like 6 to 7 year old range of 98.6%.  See… I’m outnumbered!  She is reading overnight.  Literally.  She was trying to read a cereal box a few months ago and Kole told her that she couldn’t read.  Well, that slightly ticked her off, it seems, as she kicked it into high gear and is flying through books.  I also thought I’d do some math with her and she finished the entire Hooked on Math set in 25 minutes… the games, books and DVD rom.  I am at a loss!  I have no idea where to start because I get some curriculum, settle down to teach it and they say done.  I don’t even know where to start anymore.  How am I going to keep up with them?
We are so thankful this year as we just found out Jadyn’s heart murmur is one of those innocent functional ones. whew.  I was concerned and lost sleep over that one.  I didn’t say anything because I didn’t want to worry anyone; I also didn’t want to think about it until I knew for sure.
Back to birthdays!  Jadyn had a Ironman cake… yes, she is Ironman as well.  She really loved her presents and time with family and we love every minute with you my sweet multi-animal darling.  You guys will get a tiny glimpse of our comedian in the pictures hopefully. 
Donnie… that man is my hero.  He seriously is a tank, indestructible or something.  Happy Birthday Love.
Squirrel. This present was given because 26 animals will be enjoyed by Miss Squirrel.
003
007
012 022
Nika’s crazy horns on her Avril Lavigne jacket.
050
And finally, I’m going to post a youtube video of our CNY fun.  Turn the speakers on if you want to listen. =)

4 comments:

The Family K. said...

Your kids are all so frighteningly talented. Wow. What an amazingly smart, gorgeous, fun family you all make.

Happy birthday to Jadyn and to Donnie!

momwithfaithandhope said...

Happy Birthday to your precious monkey Jadyn and your hubby! Your kiddos are going to keep you on your toes woman! They're too smart, and oh my, your girls are going to be little "hotties" before you know it. . .I'd be scared! Donnie better get ready to scare off those boys!

Annie said...

I love Jadyn's creativity and imagination! Happy birthday to her and to Donnie. Love the CNY video- happy kids!!!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Just poppin in to say Hi and read yoru newsy note :)

Blessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com