Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Finally Logged Back In!!

I was locked out! Couldn't figure out how to log back in forrrrreevvvverrr! We've been on the waiting list as of this coming Thursday 12 weeks!!!! Yippee! For a while way back when, I thought it would take forever just to be waiting. I want to say MERRRYYYY CHRRISSTTTMASSS to all those who celebrate Christmas and HAPPPYYY HOLLLIIIDAAAYS to all those who celebrate other holidays! I want to give thanks to all of those who have blogs and have helped me learn so much about all these processes and timelines and little tidbits! Also thank you for understanding; for traveling this road with me and my family! I appreciate the company and not feeling like it's so dark out there. ~Tear~ I love you all. Merry Christmas again!! Yeah I can log back in now!!! WooHooo

1 comment:

Tisra said...

yay!!!! Glad to see you're back and CONGRATS on the 12 week mark! And Happy Christmas!!!!!

Tisra
waiting for referral (on the wait wlist with FFC for a girl as of 04/25/2007)
http://lifetrain.blogspot.com
www.tisrafadelyoriginals.etsy.com