Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Where to begin!


Since my blogger bogged, crashed, and burned, I've missed out posting some funny stuff! I try to keep busy with my kiddos (which isn't hard) but my mind starts wandering to Taiwan all day. With every smile and kiss that I get from my children, I just crave more. I hold them a little tighter each day. I get unpatient a little less each day. I just want to make sure I treasure every moment as it is so fleeting. I am so thankful for all you out there in Blogland and Groupland who have actually contributed to me being a better person and mother without even knowing it. Through sharing all of your stories, trials, joys, sorrows, I've become more thankful for everything in my life. Not that I was some bummed out hermit, I just appreciate you and want to say thanks. Tomorrow, I'll try to remember the funnies for a good laughs sake! For the time being, enjoy my son being silly! This is really what he looks like up close... I see that at 5 am! LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Thats a cute picture! However 5am... Yikes! So much for sleepin in:)

William's Family said...

Just discovered your blog and love it. You have a very photogenic family! I'm looking forward to reading news of your newest addition one day.

Sarah k said...

I love this picture... TOO CUTE!!!!!