Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Ants in The Basement


Little Miss Nika, my exquisite imaginative wonder, has been a little skitish since she is getting older and realizing more dangers in the world, like someone breaking into your home. Now everytime there is a noise in the house, she jumps and yells, "Is someone breaking in the house?" I've calmed her fears about this and it seems to have worked (didn't candy coat that it couldn't happen, just told her that mom has plans, many plans if it does happen). SO today there was a noise somewhere in the house while eating which actually put me on alert; instead of her flipping out this time, Nika says, "Oh it's just the ants banging on the wall in the basement!" WHAT@%^# Where did that come from? Then she asks as I'm laughing, "Do we have a basement?" Now I'm dying and giggle out, "No." So she says, "Oh I meant the attic.... Do we have one of those?" ha ha Awhhh they are just a bundle of fun!

1 comment:

Steve n Coco said...

Oh my goodness... your kiddos are so cute!!
Courtney