Wednesday, July 23, 2008

This is Bury the Toe Post

Okay, the toe is giving me flash backs so we need to bury the post. Not much happening other than summer fun with the kiddos. This weekend we had my neice and nephew out so we took them to the Shark Reef (yep, my kids will be expert marine biologists soon), the forum shops which has FAO Schwartz(a 3 story toy store with a $5500 dragon complete with wings the size of my bedroom) and to the Stratosphere to take my nephew on the Insanity and Big Shot rides. It was great finally having a turn to take them out since my older siblings usually do the taking out and I just kinda follow since they already have what they want to do planned. I GOT TO PLAY HOST! Surprisingly, my son, who has a slight fear of heights had no problem being 1,149 feet in the air. He seems to have the fear when we tip him upside down or someone tries to lift him over an edge to see something (like a bridge), but oddly doesn't have it when he lifts himself and jumps off things! He's a fun quirky little guy. Can't wait for Taipei 101... woohoo come on 1600 feet! Man, I would love to base jump that thing...

On to other news, my fellow bloggy mama Andrea, sent me some great books & videos! Surprise to me! I'm in the middle of a Sibling Rivalry book and have been trying to finish but can't stop glancing through the books (I'm a bit of a cheater and skip around to get the feel of the books). Thank you so much for your generosity Andrea...I'm very blessed. Videos... best thing for hubby because unless I read to him... nothing is going to happen on the reading front. He likes when I sum up or if it could be implanted into techno or punk music.... LOVE them ...BIG THANK YOU!


Okay and finally for a limited time... the goings-on of potty training a-la-Sara. I can't leave this one here long for my daughter's sake. I'm not a very embarrassed-type person but my kids may be so this is not going to stay. Little Miss Thang decided panties make good hats and are excellent for viewing movies with!


Dressing up is the best... dressing up with a mock hair butterfly net...Divine!


Diego meets halter tops!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

The panty picture is hilarious!
You know that you are going to be able to put that on the table at her wedding reception-one day, don't you?! :)
Glad you are enjoying the books!
It is a beautiful island, isn't it?

xoxo,
A