Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hot Pockets & fun stuff

You will only get this if you've ever encountered a hot pocket.



Kole was reading a Children's First Bible the other day sounding out words, he got to Shepherds and quickly decided, hey I know that word, it's Shephertists! Ha ha He knows about the Separatists on Star Wars and decided that the "Shephertists" were following the star to come see baby Jesus. I can only imagine what ideas were going through his head at that moment. I miss being a kid.

2 comments:

The Family K. said...

I don't care... I love me a Hot Pocket. Mmm....

And Kole - that funny, funny boy. It does make you wonder what kids really understand and what gets their unique spin.

Sarah k said...

LOL... that is too funny! Sheperatists!.. Good one buddy!
LOVE YOU GUYS!

Sarah k