Sunday, September 20, 2009

Gasteroenteritis Sucks

Milana Loving All Over Daddy's Famous Sugar Cookies!
Only the Cookie Monster recipe from 1970's will do.


Stomach flu, gastero whatever... it all sucks. Kole was basically annihilated for over a week (poor thing)... then no one got it for a week. I thought, what an awesome house keeper I am... then Milana (barely... she must have one tough immune system), then Nika (she got it bad), then Jadyn barely and now me... I've been barely dragging myself around the house the last couple days. Stomach Bug GO AAAAAAWWAAAAYYYYY! hmmmph.

We've still been having fun though... can't stop that in my house. I'll post pics later when I'm not so sick. {grumble grumble grumble}

6 comments:

The Family K. said...

It sounds like tough times in your household. I hope the gastro thing is done and over with and leaves you alone for a long, long, long time. It's just like you to still find the fun in the misery. Gotta love that.

Staci said...

Bummer! Hope everyone is feeling better really soon. Cute pic :)

QingLu Mama said...

Oh, I hope you feel better soon! There's some nasty ole bugs going around this year...Good to hear you still managed to have fun!
Love that look on Milana's face, like "my cookie, get your own"!
Jen

And thanks for your super kind words on my blog. You know it is so appreciated! Let's hope you can hear me screaming this week...

lorabelle said...

Oh SO sorry you guys got bit! Hopefully, you're feeling better soon. You are right though, stomach bugs suck! Love the look of Milana's face in that sugar cookie pic. She looks like she saying "don't even think about taking this yummy think away form me"! She's so adorable Sara!!! Feel better soon and give me a shout~

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

sorry to hear about the yucky tummies, but LOVE the shot of your princess :)

hugs
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Steve n Coco said...

Aw, honey! If I only lived a little closer, you know I'd be right over with a bowl of whatever sounds best... or maybe just a bowl. So sorry.