Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Happy Halloween!!






Let the costume party begin! Since I have never had a blog and Halloween is very dear to us (my husband proposed to me on Halloween), I'm having a costume parade from the past. Nika picked out the little demon costume and the vampire one (she liked red a lot and now it's pink). We even asked her at the store if she wanted Tinkerbell at age three. Answer... "No momma, Vampire like the little Vampire." That was the only vampire show she's ever seen because vampires give me the willies! I don't like them in cartoons etc. but she is definitely the cutest little vampire I've ever seen. She even picked that mask I was wearing... she couldn't stop laughing when we bought it (maybe it reminded her of momma when she wakes up) . Now we've had a Princess count down for a few years straight which is fine by me. And to think I had to fight her to wear the Fairy costume I made. To Be Continued....

No comments: