Monday, November 5, 2007

What's In a Name?!


In need of a nickname...we name our children after we see them so I have to have a nickname for our Taiwanese bundle. For my son, it was Hambone which my daughter so graciously bestowed for him and Bosa because when he was born he growled like a pirate! Captain Jack Sparrow was ridiculous so he became Bosa for Barbosa. Jadyn is Jade Dragon, & Gorge Monkey, and Nika gave her Princess Lemon. Nika was Nikachu after Pikachu which is not because we love Pokemon but because of her thunder attack. Yes, my daughter did the whole grumbling thunder attack just like Pikachu. Later it was shortened to Chou... which in Europe seems to be like Pumpkin only it means cabbage and is a term of endearment so it sticks.

So now we are here waiting, calling this little one... the little baby in Taiwan. We have to think of something. Nika has thought Little Miss Bee is cute. I found this darling drawing of a little girl in a bee ballerina costume. I seem to be leaning towards Bitty Bee. My husband likes it because of Bumblebee the Transformer! Maybe we could call her Rumbler. haha So the search for a name for my littliest monkey in waiting continues. Credit for the picture goes to Variations.

1 comment:

Judy said...

you will know the right name once you see your little baby's first photo.