Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A..N...Y... SECOND!!! NOW, please?

EDIT: AWWWWWKKKKK Oops... I accidentally posted a picture of our daughter's care package and it had a picture of Milana in the photo album we sent! I turned off the computer... went to go to sleep, realized it, jumped out of bed and erased it... sorry guys.

Okay it should be any second that we receive approval... literally. Our agency said last Thursday that the orphanage plans on having our review done this week and at the latest Sept. 1st... Okay come on approval!! Come on contracts... I'm channeling Bob Barker now... he always gets those people moving. In other news... our care package arrived at our agency and it is being prepared to be shipped...TO TAIWAN! We also squeezed a special Gymboree blanket in there that is pink with a Panda and pastel polka dots/ flowers on the other side... but no picture yet... I have one to match at home!
SLEEPY DADDY

AWAKE DADDY (WHERE'S MR. BEAN'S EYE-CLOTHES PINS?)

CRAZY DADDY

RESIDENT SILLY MAN PICTURE TAKER

2 comments:

Tisra said...

I woke up this morning and you were on my mind. I've prayed for your heart to be soothed and rewarded with information about your sweet new daughter. It will come before the weekend, I believe. Hopefully today!

Louanne said...

I hope you get the call SOON!!