Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bounce House & Meeting Friends






This last month, our neice had a birthday at this great indoor bounce house (the only way to go here) and the kids were happy little sweat balls of fury, running all over the place. Oh yeah, my legs hurt the next day. It was like American Gladiators, where you go through this obstacle course. The course bounces as you walk so you get hit in the head by giant pillars just by the weight of you and then you climb a mini wall and slid down the rest... then through some tunnels. There is a giant slide, a mini football/soccer/basketball arena and a boxing arena with those giant gloves! Whew...I get tired thinking about it. It was a blast.

Sarah K came to town with her sister also! I had so much fun meeting you for lunch with the kiddos and Donnie. Other than many bathroom trips (ha ha), it was great & the kids loved it at the Rainforest Cafe. Jadyn was a bit leary of the Gorillas at first but then she hooted like one for days later (she still is hooting and grunting). Kole was funny and asked me later, is that who we are adopting? ha ha Sarah can I keep you? Kole says we can. Nika was just taking it all in and then was a chatter box on the way home. Donnie really enjoyed it because he kind of avoids restaurants because of the children's noise level, but this was perfect because it was loud and entertaining for the kiddos (I think we totally have to go back for that Volcano Ice Cream dessert!) Thanks for spending a bit of your vacation hanging out with us!

2 comments:

Steve n Coco said...

You got to meet Sarah K??!! Lucky.

:)Courtney

Sarah k said...

oh hon.. we so enjoyed you and your family too! I miss you! And Kole wanting to keep us... that is a hoot!!!! I love it... LOL...
You have such a beautiful family and I so love you girl! I couldn't have thought of one thing I would have rather done that meet you guys!!!!!
I can't wait to see who the lucky gal is that gets to be apart of that crew of yours!!! :o) *HUG* and Thank you guys for taking time to see us and Donnie for rushing to work so he could spend time with us!!!