Saturday, March 21, 2009

HaPpY BiRthDaY Jadyn and Donnie!

Jadyn, here is Pucca for you. =0) Jadyn calls this Pucca Hello Kitty


Donnie, just for you ;0) konvexx Donnie has his own music style that I can't replicate. Okay how about some MXC... p.s. Not PG rated. MXC I just put the link, not the video embedded. These game shows make me laugh tears... and then Donnie laughs at me.

And one just for fun (this one is more G rated)


My little chameleon has turned three! Jadyn you are such a little go-getter and you change super heroes like your underpants! You have always made sure that you are never left out, even if it means sitting on us! You are such a happy Jade Dragon and beautiful Jade Bird... you love life every minute & bring such an amazing spice & zing to this family. You were this quiet little child until up to a year old & then bam, you exploded onto the scene like a hummingbird, going a million miles an hour and charming everyone on your way. Your imagination is something to admire and your mommy loves every minute that you pretend with her. Your squeak and laugh are infectious and I am loving every minute that I watch you grow and learn; which you absorb some much silliness & knowledge from your siblings & make a funny twist on it. Thank you for being my little "Just Jadyn" and for giving me the priceless gift of being amazed at your every turn; I can't even imagine what you'll do in life because of your brilliant spontenaity, but I know it will be full of love, passion and charity. I love you forever my Jadyn. Happy birthday and happy pink chocolate Batman cake with blue writing... little Miss Thang!

Introducing Mama's version of a pink chocolate Batman cake.



Monkey in the Box.. hee hee

Daddy all tucked in for a winter's nap, complete with Jadyn's blankie & kitty. awwww

6 comments:

Andrea said...

looks like such a wonderful day!
Happy Happy Birthday, Guys!

Love the PINK batman cake!

We have some girls that dig the "BAT",too.

xoxo,
A

lorabelle said...

It always looks like so much fun at your house! I want to come over and hang out for a while...
Happy Birthday Jade and Donnie! Hope your Wishes come true...

Terry said...

Very creative Batman cake - the pink frosting is the best!! Very nice job!

Happy Birthday Donnie & Jadyn! I hope all your birthday wishes come true soon too.

Terry

PS-30 ish isn't old at all! :-)

momwithfaithandhope said...

Happy Birthday Donnie and Jadyn!!! How cute that Jadyn loves superheroes!!! Great job on the cake mama.

Sarah k said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Gots to love it! I loved reading about your love of these two. Donnie is a great guy! Really for those that haven't met this family they rock! Donnie isn't old... he is still younger than me... "I bet he didn't know I was older huh? lol... I don't act my age". And Jadyn... you are too sweet hon! So pretty and fun! Just like your mama!!! I love you all and I am so glad their days were wonderful!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!

Sarah k

Steve n Coco said...

So sweet!! Happy birthday little Jadyn and big Donnie!

That's quite a family you all are growing there... :)