Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday You Handsome Man!


Kole, this song is just for you my man! You bring so much joy to my life and make me smile everyday with your quirky fun and sayings. You are rocking this world with the 5 years you've graced it with your presence. I know you'll make your life an awesome masterpiece and I'm loving every second I am a part of it, more than you'll ever know. Thank you for being my boy and giving me super "melty" bear hugs. I love you forever and always. Have the best birthday week!



I love the look of surprise on a child's face!

Give my kid a pirate sword...

Sheer joy of a birthday song!

He looks like he's going to explode! ha ha

Jadyn took this picture of Nika for you Kole!

11 comments:

QingLu Mama said...

Oh, Happy Happy Birthday to Kole!
Love the spiderman cake, bet it was super tasty... Have a great birthday Kole!
Jennifer

Michele M said...

Happy Birthday KOLE !!!

Staci said...

Happy Birthday little man!!

Unknown said...

I love the look on his face! :) Fantastic!

Andrea said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
TOTALLY DIGGIN' THE Cake, DUDE!

xoxo,
Miss Andrea

The Family K. said...

Everything about his facial and body expressions screams 5 year-old boy in love with life. Happy birthday, big guy!

Sarah k said...

Happy Happy Birthday to KOLE! Happy Happy Birthday to KOLE!!! I love the cake by the way Sara!!! TOOOO COOOL!!!! Looks so yummy!!! Was it yummy??? How is the next cake coming along?

Sarah k

lorabelle said...

Happy Birthday "Kole-Man"!
I am cracking up at all of the expression your little guy has.
Those smiles are priceless and just looking at these pics made me smile right back. Enjoy!

Steve n Coco said...

Happy birthday, Little man!! I think you and my son Samuel would be two peas in a pod if you ever met-- just bring along your sword and some Spiderman and you're set! Hope you had a great day...

momwithfaithandhope said...

Happy Birthday Big Guy!!! Your Mama sure does love ya! I bet she has a soft spot in her heart for you because you are so handsome, and so full of joy. Be blessed.

Lisa said...

What a happy and joyful birthday boy! Happy birthday handsome!!
LOVE the pics!
Lisa :)