Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Grandma Ethel

Well, Grandma, you will be missed and you are sooo loved. I know that you are now at peace and that you are sooo happy to see your husband again after 30 years or so. Your Grandchildren will all hear about the spunky woman that did everything and the lives she touched, and your mission to share a testimony of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. We love you Grandma. Thank you for being a guiding star for all of us. Take care and we know you'll be watching over us in heaven.

Tonight Grandma peacefully passed away surrounded by her children who love her. Heaven gained one fine lady tonight. I know she is well and her spirit is quite happy. She fulfilled this life's mission with grace and humility. I hope to have her spirit with me when I sing at her funeral (and also hope to have my voice back from the cold I have). We'll miss you and we will always love you. See you later.

You're welcome to join me in wishing her happy a homecoming.

3 comments:

Louanne said...

What a blessing that you know she is home with her Lord. I know that this has been hard for you guys, but I am glad that you got to be there for her at the end and let her know how much you loved her.

Louanne

Tisra said...

Your words give her such honor, and while I know that you are sad for having lost her, your joy at a life lived well shines though!

Judy said...

so sorry for your loss..

sorry this is so late... hope you are doing well.