Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sara/Sofa?


Who the heck is that? Oh yeah... it's me! haha Just thought I'd let everyone know who is posting on their blogs! Most everyone knows me as Sofa so I didn't want ya'll to think there was a crazy poster on the loose (that's still to truly be determined anyways). I'm soooo bored waiting for any adoption news.... I've found that everyone's blogs are keeping me afloat. I have a silly sense of humor so bear with me. Thanks everyone for posting away keeping me company in mom adoption land! By the way... that has to be sung in We represent the Lollipop kids tone. Okay... think of a better one.

Honestly the kids keep me not bored on the home front and super busy but in the lone deranger mind of mine... I can't handle the silence of nothing... nada... no news for anyone moving along. I'm thriving off of my friend Judy's blog of about to travel to pick up her son in about 13 days! Go Judy! Everyone else's blogs are helping me stay alive and have news flowing no matter what kind it is! So keep posting.

This picture was sent to me about 7 years ago by a friend. I have no idea who the man is but he makes my day everytime I see him. He is just so darn happy and cute. His caption in my misc. pictures is, "Gimme a kiss." So if you're feeling blue, just save this pic and he just brightens the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara,
Thanks for keeping us going with a bit of humor and a lot of love.
The wait is interminable, no matter where you are at in the process, but the end result is always worth it.
Hugs
your blogging buddy
Chris

Sherry said...

That's a pretty funny looking picture you got there. LOL! The waiting at times is killer so hang in there and trust me it all melts away when you hold that baby for the 1st time. Of course this is being said by a total nut case who would check her emails every hour just to see if the agency had sent anything... you know during our wait. LOL!

*By the way I love your blog header picture. Too Cute! :)