Saturday, February 23, 2008

Mother-Load-O-Books

Hit the mother-load of Children's Books by Chinese American Authors and thought I would share. At first I posted all the books but there were probably 40 or so books with reviews and that just was too long. So I figured out how to post links!! Hallelujah! So over in the Links Of Wonder you will find the link to the books. Credit is given to Zheng Ye Yang for compiling the list. I LOVE figuring out more blog stuff since being pc illiterate is not very fun and I get a tad green-eyed of those who are fabulous at pc blogs and scrapbooking...but I'll catch up some day... when I'm 80. (Not really that jealous as jealous was a bad word growing up with my ma... including terd, fart, and shut-up... still am programmed to never utter those words... even seeing them typed leaves me in anguish).

1 comment:

Tisra said...

Ha! I love that it leaves you in anguish! Just like me- I can't stand those words! I really need to print your book list and go hunt them all out. thanks for sharing!

Tisra
waiting for referral