Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Day & Fun Stuff


(Edit): Future note for all who follow. Do not post a picture of their Fed-ex package BEFORE they have blurred out the return address & phone number! EEK! Yes... it's all good now!

Oh Happy, Happy Day! Contracts are on their way! Off to TECO they go, to bring me joy unknown! Okay I'll stop rhyming. =0) Fun stuff today; we received the papers from SOS & Fed-ex guy was paranoided of pictures & begged instead to take a picture of me in front of his van... ha ha. He seemed like a 6 year old scared of cameras... poor tramatized Fed-ex guy. He took quite some time to get the picture just right & line everything up (check my head with the van). Thanks Fed-ex guy! We spent an hour and a half copying, stapling and scanning (all that collating stuff) and double triple checking everything. Seat-belted papers into front seat and then off to overnight those bad-daddies!

Fun Stories:
My post last week was going to be titled:.... Never mind, it'll ruin the surprise! Kole and Jadyn went with me to the school to pick up Nika and it was way too hot to sit in the car. We chilled in the front office in some very comfy over-sized leather couches (hello splurge for the school) and I slightly dozed off as Jadyn and Kole sat on my lap. In my half-sleep state, I hear this little song, "Nipples ha ha, nipples ha ha, nippples, nipples... love my nipples!" I open my eyes to see Kole with his shirt up to his chin, grabbing/squeezing his nipples and pulling on them, laughing and singing. Then I notice about 8 cheerleaders from the local high school in the office (here for a cheer camp). They are all in their outfits looking all prim and proper with face-paint and super shocked expressions... all staring at my obliviously happy son singing his Nipple Song. Worst part is... when I asked him to stop beneath my snickering... he realized that it was bothersome so of course has to step it up a notch.

Now we have Kole bouncing around the lobby with his nipple song at full volume... at that point... you just grab your kids and run! To clarify: we accidentally found out wihle tickling him that he is extremely ticklish when you grab his chest... now he's run with it and likes to squish them. It's completely innocent & we are explaining what privacy is... but he's four!

Oh... I'm Batmom... Jadyn says so! She was running around calling herself Batman... so I said what about Batgirl? Nope, Batman and Kole is Robin... Nika is Batgirl or Black cat & Daddy has always been Rhino & I am now Batmom! She also thinks she is Ironman and was jumping off of everything yesterday for 5 hours. No we didn't take her to see Ironman (terrorists don't make good bedtime stories).

Nika spent a day decorating a Barbie... she's fantastic at art... I'll show you next post.



EATING BARBIE (How barbaric)!




AND I've been tagged... dublex!! I have two taggings! WOOHOO... can I keep up, we'll see!? That's on the next post as well.

And FINALLY: UNDERWEAR FUN! J & Kole attacking Nika


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I come over and play? Your house just sounds like a lot of fun :)

Your kids are adorable (all of them) Happy Papers Day!!

Room for More said...

What a fun bunch of kiddos! precious!!

Shannon

Sarah k said...

The underwear picture is soooooooo flippin funny!!! I love it! It is like "Invasion of the undie heads!"
lol......
AND
WOO HOO!!!!! on the whole contract thing!!! THAT IS TOOO WONDERFUL!!!
Go Sara, Go Sara, Go Sara!!!

Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

LOOKS LIKE IT HAS BEEN A GREAT WEEK,SO FAR!

Congrats on the Fed-Ex package. :)

Closer and Closer.

Andrea

Steve n Coco said...

Oh how I long to come and observe the craziness of your household... actually, I think my boys would fit right in! :)
Congrats on getting those bad boys sent off-- I pray it is FAST and SOON that the next step is accomplished!

Kurt, Christine and kids said...

Have you shown your kids the picture of mine and Sara's kids with the water diapers on their heads? It is just as funny as yours. Kacee couldn't stop laughing. It brought back fun memories from this summer with them and the kids all running around the house.

Staci said...

Cute cake and pics. Congrats on the contracts!! :)
Staci

lorabelle said...

Oh, funny funny story, I loved it!!
The Fed X picture is great too!
Lora

Sarah k said...

YOU"VE BEEN TAGGED SISTA! check my blog for details!!!

Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com