Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Back to messing with blog

Hey, if anything is missing, I messed with my blog again. Don't ask why, other than I must be a glutten for punishment sometimes. If you notice your blog is missing from my side bar... I didn't delete ya!

Hey I actually think I may be on to something with putting videos on this crazy blog... I'm going to try one of the kids grooving (a year and a half ago).

Kole rocks those eyebrows to Def Leppard.



Nika at a Hananah Montana Concert with her cousins



Jadyn's turn to rock out

3 comments:

The Family K. said...

I love it! Don't you wish that the exuberance and don't-care-what-you-think-I'm-gonna-rock-out-anyway attitude could last into adulthood?

Lisa said...

Fun Fun Fun! LOL I love the abandonment and pure glee!

Sara, I've been a bit behind, but I read back and saw that you are getting so CLOSE to your amazing journey! I don't know if you still follow along with us, but I remember well the sweet and thoughtful comments you shared with us both prior and during our incredible journey! I absolutely will be following along, sending every happy wish & prayer for safe travels and grand times!

Bring that baby girl home!! LOVE the pic. Sarah K. made....she's so talented!
Hugs to you all!!

QingLu Mama said...

Sara, those videos are too funny! The girls in my office had to come watch b/c I was laughing so hard at Kole's eyebrow boogy! You've got some little rock stars on your hands! I love Jadyn's shake, and Nika's little break-out move 1/2 way though! Very very funny!
So are you all packed girl, or what? What's the countdown to now?
I am just so excited for you! Keep us posted during your travels when possible!