Saturday, November 1, 2008

ALIVE

Yup... we're back from Disney. Still re-couping from a week in CA but will post soon and catch up on what kind of rucus other blog people have created & survived. =0) Also came home to an email that said my agency has updates (don't know if they are necessarily for us, but here's hoping). I probably won't be able to post photos of these either but here is a little bit of her other photos (of course unidentifiable).


Sarah K made this for me since I can't do a close up without losing major detail. Thank you for my gifts Miss PC Thang! She made these different effects on my pictures and I just sat staring at them for so long. I had been so focused on her face that I didn't notice her hands touching each other just so. I will tell you that Milana looks dainty but oh so isn't! And look at those neatly clipped nails!? That foster mom has skills!

And Sarah W... HELLO!!?? What an adorable surprise! Thank you so much... I have more to post later with pics but I don't have time yet.

Just wanted everyone to know WE'RE ALIVE! WOoHoO

1 comment:

Sarah k said...

OH I am so glad you used this picture.. It is my absolute favorite!! You know I got your back!! AND Welcome home!!! Was Uncle Mickey good to you? Tiring but good?! lol... I hope you had a great time. You so deserve it girl! We missed you greatly. I thought about calling you several times but then remembered you were away in fantasy land! LOL....
LOVE YOU!!!!!

Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com