Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Make Lemonade!



This lovely little number is a gift from Sarah W http://journeytohannahclaire.blogspot.com/! It was a surprise that happened to reach us at 1 AM. Okay here's the story. We just get back from Disneyland, the kids are off to bed (which is funny because they are already asleep little zombies), and Donnie goes to get the pounds of week forgotten post. In comes a little package for Milana?! Our agency is in Utah & that was the return address. He's thinking, "who sent Milana a gift & who actually spelled it correctly?" I open it and looking inside, I see lemons... so I told him in my half-asleep-Disney-for-too-long stupor... she got lemons. What?! He's lost because I'm loopy sleepy.

Anyways, I love the dress. It's very sunshiny & very summer. Nika also has a thing for lemons and dubbed Jadyn, Princess Lemon before she was born. On our trip to CA, Nika also picked lemons off my Aunt's tree & made fresh squeezed lemonade... I think she would wear this if it would fit. So thank you again Sarah W... can't wait to put Miss Milana in it with a cute yellow bow & yellow sandals.


Finally got the official picture of the family from D-land.

ADOPTION FRONT:
No news except someone who just received travel news heard that St. Lucy's Orphanage is trying to push through as many adoption cases as possible through the court system before closing for the holidays. Can we please be in that rush? Pretty please? With strawberries, whipped cream & sprinkles on top?

Oh and look! I've gotten a lot better at writing Milana's characters! I also put a piece of paper in the care package with her name written the way they sent it to me just in case I'm way off base. ha ha


Nika made a "Grumpy" photo just for you all! It's just so cute... I had to post it. Who doesn't love a Care Bear!


Enjoy that big full moon tonight and make it a geat day. =0)

4 comments:

eli said...

Beautiful dress! Lovely family photo. And oooooh, I like the scoop on SLC wanting to push people through before the holidays. I may have to email you presonally because I'm a little perplexed by that. Also, I wonder when they break for the holidays...

Elizabeth

lorabelle said...

Cute Cute dress!
It looks like you guys had a good time on vacation too! Good for you to get away and have some fun!
Hope good news comes your way fast.
Keeping you in my thoughts...
Lora

Steve n Coco said...

So fun! Your blog just always puts a smile on my face. Praying that you are in that pushed through batch of folks! What a nice gift that would be...
Be blessed,
Courtney

Sarah k said...

I love the family photo chicka dee!! Nika... love... you are cute no matter what mood!! And push SLC.. so we can go together! lol... The dress story was cute... and the dress is definitely lemony! Talking to you soon I am sure, as I got to skype with JOSIAH!!!!! WOO HOO!!! ....

Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com

LOVE YOU!