Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pigs Fly

Okay pigs are flying?! Does that mean that it's time to go to Taipei?!@

Maybe if I can find a picture of a flying elephant, we'll really be able to have a Milana Homecoming!

I'm in a very "waiting" sort of mood... where I'm having a difficult time. My husband "got" me the other day. Normally, I stay fairly level head-ed... well as normal as I'll ever be. Anyways, my husband asked me what I wanted to get Milana for Christmas because she would feel left out if the other children had presents to open and she didn't. I lost it... felt very sad... He is so optimistic and I want to be, but Home by Christmas??... is SOOOOO optimistic. So here are some great photos that cheered me up! Enjoy!

Caretaker gets a big hug from his elephant in Spain... I so could use one of those.

This picture is in Kyrgyzstan during a traditional hunting festival. Absolutely awe inspiring Golden Eagle.

Tinkerbell Gone WRONG!!!

A poodle shows off his Olympic Spirit in China! He even has flame torch ears! ha ha ha

Snake Massage in Israel!!!

The fattest Cat I've ever seen! He's 44 pounds and he was a stray.

This surfing dog's face is totally hilarious.


p.s. My blog roll on the right broke so I don't know how to check anyone's blogs right now either... kinda of boohoo-ing. Hopefully will fix it soon. P.S.S. I read everyone's blogs... don't always (well hardly ever) have time to post... But I LOVE 'EM! =0)

9 comments:

Tisra said...

I was hoping for a double Sara (Sarah) celebration! Rats! You have every right to have a pity party... she needs to get home! It will happen, and I am praying that "soon" exactly when!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

big hugs girl :)

PRAYING hard you sweet princess IS home for Christmas or maybe you will celebrate New Years in Taiwan. IT IS GONNA HAPPEN SOON GIRL!

big hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

The Family K. said...

Awww... it's been such a rocky process for you that I'm surprised you've held it in for as well as you have. In the midst of your hard times, you've managed to bring a smile to my lips with a hilarious set of pictures.

Praying that good news will come through for you very soon.

Unknown said...

Ok, I can't do anything about getting the little one home but -

HERE'S A HUG FROM ME!!!

And the snake pic, completely creeped me out!

momwithfaithandhope said...

Hang in there sweetie. . .if you have time, go visit my blog. I wrote from my heart to people just like you. . .Just like me - waiting, and waiting, and waiting. Hubby is right - go pick out a special gift. Who said you have to open gifts on the 25th of December? Take a picture of it with the kids holding a picture of her!!! I did that with Gracyn's birthday cake - it helps.

Room for More said...

Oh how I am praying for you and your sweet girl. we love you too! : )
BIG hugs from TX--Shannon

Steve n Coco said...

Well, I'm not an elephant and it probably won't be quite the same, but I'll give you a hug any day!! Keep your chin up-- you know that God is in control of this... rest in that. Breathe.
Be blessed,
Courtney

Ruth said...

Praying that this goes quickly for us both!! It's tough, I know... One day this will be a distant memory, at least that's what I keep telling myself :-). Hang in there!!
Ruth

BabyBain said...

I'm thinking and praying for you. Extra strength come your way! You will get your baby girl. I can't explain why it takes so long sometimes. I agree, go get her a gift. Once she's home, it will be Christmas every day.