Saturday, February 28, 2009

Operation Bring Dorothy Home Quick

Bring Dorothy Home Quickly! Alright Tisra has an awesome fund raiser running untill April 13th through 17th, not only am I excited for her finally getting to fund raise and think about travelling and bringing home that sweet angel, but she has some SWEET prizes. WEEEEE... okay a wii... and other great stuff! And some of the proceeds get passed on to Shaohannah's Hope who help other families cover their adoption costs. Plus you get to be apart of helping people build their families! =0) p.s. Tisra, LOVE the family photo!

As for this week... it's been busy. We've been house hunting for a bigger home... which is exhausting. We won't move officially until after Milana is home and we may move our stuff slowly over to the new home; we'll just roll with the flow.... or boucne along, whatever.

Let's see, Kole asked me if he can have a fruit bat as a pet, Nika went to her first play with a school field trip, Pippi Longstockings where she was able to sit on the front row... and meet the cast! So fun, Jadyn, is coming back fiesty and strong from RSV and back to torturing Kole... I know her Milana will be a hoot and always little someones to keep 8 of my eyes on... awh, man... I don't have eight eyes!?

Oh and they have this dog puppet that sings when you move his mouth, Mary Chapin Carpenter's "Why Do Birds..." yeah I know that's not the title... go with it. =0) They named him Jibby?! Jibby... all three children agreed on one name Jibby!? Go figure... exactly what I was trying to do for a week as they carried him everywhere loving on him, taking turns with him, in ahhh of Jibby (by the way, he was a left over Valentine animal at the store for a buck... gotta love when they love the cheap stuff).

So finally I have dad run in and weasel out why he is named Jibby (all I got was, "because that's his name." So they tell Dad, "Because he says his name, Why do Birds, suddenly appear, everytime, you are near. Just like me, they Love Jibby" HA HA Awh, Jibby you made my children make my day.... now if only you can replenish my sleep and energy because house shopping is no longer fun.... my calves hurt from so many stairs... yeah I seem to have gotten whimpy. he he
PLEASE!!!

PLEEEEASEE!!!! Enter the drawing.
(Jadyn's first birthday!)


Please?

1 comment:

The Family K. said...

Oooh.. house hunting. Fun! I hope you find the palace of your dreams.

Glad to hear that Jadyn's recovering well. Who needs a fruit fly bat when you've got a younger sister?

Funny, funny pictures of the kids. The bottom shot with the multiple chins and defensive look deserves a blue ribbon.