Saturday, February 14, 2009

Help Tisra & More


Row Toward Shore is a company whose aim is to sell their artwork to raise money for their own future adoption(s), but also to help others adopting. If you register with them, they will donate a percentage of sales to your adoption fund when a customer gives a certain code. They also donate to a fund designed to provide adoption grants.

The link I placed on this site is for my friend Tisra whose daughter Dorothy Nirmala is waiting in India. If you would like to help Tisra out, just mention FADELY upon check out. Thank you very much! =0)

JudyK... I just received some things in the mail... you sweet thing you! I have pictures to follow. I just had to say thank you and you brightened my day... see the fun you made. Thank you so much for Milana's gifts. The tiara is in her baby box now... Nika just had to try it on and dance around. Kole kept asking what the snack holder was and I was sticking it on his ear.... followed by delicious kid squeals. Jadyn had to use the snack holder later, but the box was an excellent substitute while she waited for it to be washed. I have to say a big thank you for the CD of Baby's First words in Chinese and the learning video. Jadyn broke our quick tyme on the pc so no sounds will play off those sites for parents wanting to speak any mandarin to their child. I definitely want to make sure my children can have some language skills other than English bouncing around in their brains (although having sung in Italian, Latin, Spanish, Hebrew, German and Mandarin... and growing up in a very multi-lingual area... I have some pretty interesting mumblings coming outta my mouth that my husband often asks what language that was in!) he he =0)

This book is so very sweet & you won't make it through without a tear. And Milana is very spoiled now with French Baby wash!! Shhhh... don't tell my sister... she went to france and may snag that. SHHHHHHh




Here's Kole hiding under the table from the "ear sucker"! ha ha There are so many pictures of this snack holder because I've never seen one of these (yup, I live under a rock)... it is very awesome.



Sarah K... that was so very kind and pulled on my heart -strings... not only did you surprise me with a beautiful fun travel blog-over, but that picture where you put Miss Milana in with Nika Kole and Jadyn was so thoughtful. Thank you for my gifts. I'm busy trying to print it out to put on our fridge... can't get it to load in my Kodak software ... yet. ;0) I can't wait to show everyone our little girl and her first sibling picture! I'm really liking the pink right now... it makes me smile! Also that picture of the flowers up on top are actual pictures! All of them are. Don't they look cool? Don't ask how it's done... have no idea. Sarah started to say and then it just became technical & I was lost! Thank you again Sarah. =0)

On adoption news, there is nothing wrong with our adoption as far as my director, our coordinator in Taiwan and St. Lucy's Center knows. This is actually fantastic news... I was very concerned about possible issues with court and so far so good. We're just hanging in there, hoping final is around the corner. Thank goodness we don't have any issues though. They also said that they are still working on getting photos.... wow.
Sorry guys, been a bit under the weather but I promise to post more when I'm a little more peppy!
OHHH... I almost didn't remember to post about my husband's treasure hunt! haha. Yesterday, Donnie asked me to get him a tums (I know so exciting.. hang in there) and there was a note on the cabinet that said Sara.. hmmmm It said, "It's time for a treasure hunt! If you were Captain Hook, where is the first place you would look?"
Okay I have problems...serious problems... I thought toilet. Who in the world thinks toilet?! Okay second thought was Mermaid Lagoon (daughter's fairy world) because he tries to kidnap the mermaids... no wait, it was the little Indian Girl, Tiger Lily... hubby starts quizing me and laughing hysterically that I am so off. Then he says, who would he go to? So I say "Peter Pan!" Then I decided he had a tree house so it must be in the kids' cottage. He couldn't take it anymore and was laughing too hard so, he told me to ask Kole. Kole took me to "Peter Pan"... his house plant that he named Peter Pan and there in the soil was clue 2.
"If you were hungry... wanted something to eat, this is the place I'd defrost my meat!" Microwave... got that one. Clue 3 "Strike a Pose... This is the place you blow your nose!" Tissue box. Alright doing better! 'You think you're funny; you think you're witty .... go check the only other woman that tells me I'm pretty!" You all would never get this one.
It's his Audi... that car talks to him. No joke, it's a girl's voice too. My husband tells me that his car tells him I love you, and You're beautiful! ha ha Once when Nika was in the car, he told her it talked to him & she started laughing at him. So he yelled at his car, "I have to pee." and the car said, "I'm sorry."
So in this Audi, is a box a reallly cool leather treasure chest and in it were two coin collections (I love coins!). Thank you love... that was the coolest Valentine! You truly are hilarious and thee only one for me!
HaPpY VaLeNtInE's DaY EvErYoNe!

2 comments:

Sarah k said...

HANG IN THERE!!!! ooohhhoohhh.. a song for you...

When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we'll see
No I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

And darlin', darlin', stand by me, oh now now stand by me
Stand by me, stand by me

If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
And the mountains should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry, no I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

And darlin', darlin', stand by me, oh stand by me
Stand by me, stand by me, stand by me-e, yeah

Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me, oh now now stand by me
Oh stand by me, stand by me, stand by me

Darlin', darlin', stand by me-e, stand by me
Oh stand by me, stand by me, stand by me

All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.
All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.


So I am singing this to you baby!!!! LOVE YOU!!!

Sarah k

The Family K. said...

Awww... a treasure hunt. You can tell DH put a lot of forethought into making the day special.

Glad your kids had fun with the gifts. Ear catcher? I'll have to give it to Kole for coming up with a new use for that snack cup. I've never thought of that one...

Great to hear that there's nothing impeding your court case. What a relief! Now come on, good news!