Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mixed Bag

Serious Things Jumping Over Here!

Alright we'll get the grumpy news over with first: got skipped again on update photos... have absolutely no idea about anything.. no news no nothing. Yesterday was a bit of the pits (well sort of).. I miscalculated and last month I thought I was at 6 months but I remember Judy correcting me saying it was 7 months... well she was right and I didn't realize until yesterday that we have waited 8 months since our daughter first came into our view in a picture. I am so thankful to have her in our lives, but I really really want her IN our lives not skirting our minds with ideas & dreams of her.

Good news... a sweet friend of mine entered court after so long! WOOHOO! And the joys of family have been really very comforting right now. I am allowing all manners of silliness to keep up the happy vibe. Starting with Mr. Bull, Cow, Bison or any other type of Bovine... Happy New Year with our fat chocolate cows! Thank you Donnie for bringing these awesome Golden Cows home... SOOO GOOOOOD!
Kole REALLY looks like he's enjoying that CNY lucky cow.
Jadyn's thinking Kole's cow must be yummier!
Next, Tisra, You are awesome. Your gift arrived with perfect timing. Thank you so very very much, that was very kind. Yesterday was bummy and when I opened your package and saw those baby legs... I finally got to pack Milana's clothes!! I couldn't decide whether to bring warm clothes or light clothes & I didn't want to bring ALL the clothes so your gift was perfect. Well, my children got hold of the clothes happiness & check out the pictures. p.s. No playpen sheets or Baby Legs were harmed in the making of these pics. I have to say... Tisra, you make awesome sheets... very durable and bright & a super hit for imagination. They ran around for an hour with your gifts. Tisra's Etsy shop has some great examples of this great artist's creations.








This fridge picture has a LOT of children in it. ;0)


Kole is very thrilled while inspecting his baby leg.

Jadyn is getting ready to sprint... I could barely get these pictures of her holding still... she kept running screaming all over the house.

Batman Pose (I asked her to pose like Batman)


Welcome to my world!
p.s. If you want more crazy photos while we wait... I have plenty in hiding! Plus I'm entertaining myself quite nicely with all these photos. ha ha

8 comments:

The Family K. said...

You are so thoughtful to celebrate others' success in the midst of your own tough times. I loved all the pictures of the kids. They really know how to ham it up. My favorite hands down was the first picture of Jadyn wearing the Thing mask and doing a butt plant on the bed.

Praying that month 8 will be the one!

Room for More said...

You are always rejoicing in the good news of others while you wait for your precious baby to come home! I am praying that this is the month for pictures and Final Rulings. I love how your kiddos 'love' life!

Sarah k said...

LOL... I love the pictures, The chocolate cow picture is well "YUMMY" and Tisra.. you are a great friend to us all.
Sara, my Sara. I am hoping that by some miracle we may meet AGAIN but this time in Taiwan. I so hope you get some news soon. Pictures would be nice but final would be best!! My heart aches for you as you wait this out and I just want to scream on your behalf. I know that you know that I KNOW your pain my friend. I just posted on my blog about a dream I had of Jo last night. I know your dreams are as haunting and delicious of Milana. I am sorry they are but dreams. On one hand this all keeps us sane in some sick twisted way and in others it makes things all that much worse. I love love love you and I pray that this is all over soon! Your daughter needs you and you need her!!! This is obvious!
I am going to bash Tinker bell against the computer screen now in hopes that her lazy little butt will float some speedy fairy dust all over your family and process. Little winged thing hasn't been working well lately. Poor fairy. I abuse her so...lol. Maybe her lack of dust is a protest!! I love you!!

Sarah k

Tisra said...

Okay- the kids are cracking me up with their Milana package antics! I love the Chinese dragon pack n play sheet and the baby legs on all the kids- so funny! Glad I could save you in the packing frustration! I never had those for Lael, but I will certainly be getting some for Dorothy.

I know you're down about the lack of updates, and the desire to be with her. It stinks, isn't fair, and should certainly be over. On the other hand, I know that you'll do whatever it takes to get to your daughter. That's the way we feel right now. :-)

And, I do believe your day is coming soon. Get ready!!!! :-)

Staci said...

Seriously...your kids could not be any cuter!! Love the pictures of them being silly.

I am so sorry you got skipped over again! 8 months totally stinks!! And I thought 3 months was a long time. I know your heart is aching to be with Milana, I hope and pray news is coming soon for you. I'll be thinking about ya. :)

Michele M said...

So sorry you didn't get any updates Sara, I too was disappointed when I came home from vacation and nothing "happy" was in my inbox. Maybe our luck will change this week.

The chocolates look great and I bet they tasted just as good as they look

What cute kids you have.Love the photos :)

Michele

QingLu Mama said...

Oh, I hope this is the month for you...what a long bummer of a wait for you and the family, not to mention your sweet baby!
But during the wait you guys sure have fun! Seriously, I want to escape to play at your house for a day...your little ones always look so happy! Thanks for sharing the great pictures, I got a good laugh looking at them!
And I'm crossing fingers that you hear some much needed good news, real soon!
Jennifer

Steve n Coco said...

Okay, I know I'm a little behind... you must have SO MUCH fun in your house!! That's a good thing :) I'm sorry it has taken so long to get the news you want to hear. That must be really hard. What in the world is the back up??