Tuesday, February 17, 2009

RSV

Welll My little Miss Jadyn has RSV. Poor little thing. Kole didn't test positive for it but both have been battling a nasty cold for a while. Keeps me busy. It actually is probably two to three different cold strains because it has lasted a while. The doctors and I are taking a wait and see approach. I'm doubling up on the fluids and actually getting a little sunshine helps a bit even if it is just for moods and vitamin D. Plus Vegas has been moist lately (thank Heavens!). So I have the antibiotic prescriptions if I need to use them but I'm hoping that with enough immune boosting foods and some TLC... we can finally get well. Nika, Donnie and I are hanging in there; we passed the cold already.... we definitely need a vacation from germs!

I'm looking forward to better health days! Keep Jadyn in your thoughts...RSV makes me a bit nervous.... thankfully she isn't a newborn preemie.

6 comments:

Staci said...

Poor thing! I will definitely keep Jadyn in my thoughts. Hope you all are feeling better real soon!

Sarah k said...

OHHHHHH Sweet Jadyn!!! I am thinking and praying for you little one!! Same with you Kole!! Hang in there and come on good news for SARA!!! Really, it has been long enough now!! Rule already!!!! I tell ya, I just don't know about this all! It's crazy ya know? Ok.. well love ya!!

Sarah k.

The Family K. said...

Awwww.... bummer!! Poor little one. At least she's in your very capable hands and more importantly, in God's hands.

Anonymous said...

Little Jadyn,
Hope you get better really soon!

As for you mama... you hang in there she'll be alright! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed over here on the east coast that you hear something real soon about little Milana!
Jen

Room for More said...

Good grief! You guys have been sick like us f-o-r-e-v-e-r! RSV is nothing to laugh about though. I will be praying for your sweet J. I know she is not a preemie, but RSV is still a nasty virus. We too have had damp weather, but with plenty of sunshine to get out for a stroller ride too. I will be thinking about you on our stroller ride tomorrow. love you!
Shannon
p.s. I about fell out of my chair laughing when I read your comment today! I thought about ordering both, but it was so nice to hear I wasn't the only one! ; )

momwithfaithandhope said...

Poor Baby. He will watch over her, and she'll be back to herself in no time. Thank goodness it's damp there. Get better soon Jadyn!