Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Smile

No, no new picture updates but Milana's smile is contagious especially with the cute crumbs on her bottom lip.

It was hard to listen to Jadyn cough last night so I turned the fan on in my room so I could get a little sleep, then I slept the rest of the night in her room just to make sure her breathing was okay. Kole is sick too but he tested negative for RSV. We started the antibiotics last night. Didn't know if I wanted to, not knowing if it was a bacterial or viral infection and the doctor said we could wait and decide. I figured since Jadyn has never had antiobiotcs and we rarely use them unless necessary, we'd give it a shot and see what happens.

Today, MUY MUCH improvement with Kole. Jadyn is picking up a little steam but we still have a long way to go. Poor little dears. Nika has to remember patience with the sickies... that's a more difficult task for her. She can whip up some awesome fashion designs in seconds but when it comes to the little ones putting something out of order... I see steam, people! We do breathing techniques that I taught her from yoga & I can't help but giggle at her. She's so peppy & fiesty!

Love you all my little ones... I'm really at the "can not wait any longer until you are all together stage." Am I being punked? Ashton, this ain't funny no mo!

10 comments:

Janaki Gopikrishna said...

children are naturally so full of bliss and in a state of wonder.

QingLu Mama said...

So sorry your two little ones aren't feeling well! I sleep w/ mine too when she is sick and coughing, I’m so stinkin paranoid! But I do hope they feel better soon, maybe the antibiotics will help. And yes…that smile is infectious and adorable!
Jennifer

Sarah k said...

OK... so, like did the agency stop working completely??? I mean really. This is just down right irresponsible at this point. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE HAS TO BE NEW PICTURES!!!! I digress before I pop all over your screen!!! AND now I am seriously banging Tinker bell all over my lap top... (oops) and well, she has to work this time!! come on travel call!!!! You can do it!!!
And Jayden.. come on honey.. get better for mommy!!! You can do it! Good Job Kole on getting your system back up and working!!!
And Nika.. just be sweet as usual honey! Make mommy laugh!!
I am praying for you guys!!! That the agency will get some kind of news and pictures!!
LOVE YOU, Sarah k

Tisra said...

Love those lips!!!!! :-)

Soooooo sorry that this is taking so long. I fear I'll be in your boat as our documents still aren't in India yet. Each little stage that takes weeks here and weeks there adds up to a lot, doesn't it?! Arrghhhh!!!

BUT, we do what we have to do to get our kids home. If you were in labor and knew that it was going to be 40 hours of labor instead of 12, you wouldn't say "ugh... too much! I give up." Of course not! It stinks, and is painful, but you do it because there is no other choice. Miles separate you from the one you love and you will do whatever it takes to bridge the miles.

I pray you get new pictures and that some word comes from Taiwan soon.

Tisra
missing Dorothy in India
http://lifetrain.blogspot.com
www.tisrafadelyoriginals.etsy.com

momwithfaithandhope said...

What a cute crumby smile!!! Hope the kiddos get better soon. It's hard on us mamas to watch our babies sick. . .okay, seriously, when is the BIG post coming?!!

Lisa said...

Oh gosh, I hope this sickness passes and quickly and your munchkins are all back on the mend! Its so hard when little ones are sick!!

The smile is precious and I agree with you....enough already....time for her to come home!!
Praying for you!

lorabelle said...

Okay
enough with the sickness around that house! Get well and stay well, please.
Love the new look. Very pretty!
Keeping you in my thoughts as I hope that everyone over in Taiwan is getting back to work now that CNY is over. It's time to bring her home!!!
Lora

The Family K. said...

As cute as those little lips are, it's definitely time you had some new pictures to gush over. C'mon, powers that be!

Unfortunately, we're right there in the sick trenches alongside you. I hope Jadyn and Kole turn the corner soon. Poor little ones.

Mel said...

Praying for you girl; your kids to get better and for news about your sweet litte girl still waiting in Taiwan. Did I get that right on your time line that it has been 8 months post-referal?? UGH!!!
Soon, it MUST be soon.
God bless,
Mel

Terry said...

Love your new layout! I haven't been online for a few days (no internet connections again) Uuggg! I'm sorry to hear that your travel dates are not in yet. We are still waiting for a referral so I can sorta relate to the waiting and waiting! I can really understand your sickness. Our house had it last week, Tis' the season, right? Maybe that's what happened to the interent connection? hahaha
Keeping my fingers, toes and whatever else I can, crossed for travel news soon and heathlier kids !