Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Congrats to a friend!

My friend Jen who is also with our agency just got FINAL!! WOOOHOOO JEN & FAMILY!!!! Hallelujah! We were keeping each other "wo is me company" together while we wait and she was so sweet to call me first thing this morning to tell me before she told others because we promised we would tell each other first. Thanks Jen, that was so very kind and don't worry I'll be right behind ya! I'm so thrilled for you and your family and can't wait to see your little guy in your arms. Now get packing girl... you have some serious stuff to do in less than 3 weeks!! WOW! What a great day! Can you finally breath??!!

Michele, Staci and my other friends who are waiting to get out of court... this train is moving forward slowly... but it's moving! We'll all get there. Sarah K... you better call the minute you are in court! I'm waiting impatiently for fantastic news for all.

To all my blog friends...I am actually reading when I can, normally I try to say a hello once a week, but... we went straight from the stomach flu into a nasty cold that is such a pesty guest! We'll just consider it practice for when Milana gets home and I won't find time to post at all! Doesn't mean I won't try or do weeks in pictures... let's say, four kids, four or more pictures = 4000 words or more, SWEET!

Lora... your kids can come by anytime on snow days or otherwise... although my artsy disorganization of kid collection lovely clutter may scare ya! ha ha

Talk with ya'll soon!

2 comments:

The Family K. said...

I'm encouraged by Jen's news because hopefully it means that that same train is speeding up and making a stop soon at your home. Still thinking of you guys...

Anonymous said...

Sara,
You are so sweet for mentioning us on your blog! I am praying that your final decree comes really, really soon! It would have been so cool to travel together but the important thing is that we get our babies home. Milana will be coming home soon, I'm sure of it!
Jen