Saturday, May 23, 2009

20 Days and I love Picture Software

20 Days until the day of lift off! Woohoo! I have nerves... so many nerves... who wouldn't?! Very surreal. WOW. Ok... now who knows about bottled water? Can I take it on the plane? Do you have to buy it in the airport or can I pack unopened bottles in my carry-on? Does it need to be packed inside the luggage instead? Anyone ever had something explode that they packed all over the inside of the their suitcase?

Husband loaded the PICTURE SOFTWARE! Yippee! Well, he built this new fancy pc and I haven't figured out the magic of plug in your item and the pc finds and downloads all software for you... so I had to wait for him to do it. But you guys finally get more pics & me! I Next I have to load my cd's of pics so my family can be on the blog again.... darn html.

Some of my silly family! Siblings: 4, Nieces and nephews: 4 (one is hiding on her mom) My Mama, my brother in law and my husband and children.



Finally posting pictures of the egg hunt!

Nika had to work for that egg. Great spot Grandpa!

Kole's expressions are just so cute and funny.

The egg hunt excursions' results.

This is the way everyone watches TV right?

Don't tell her that she has piggies. Shhhhhh And she says she's Rainbow Bright today.

Odd strange dead bug we found out back.



Burial for said bug.

WOOHOO! Congratulations to "A"! My niece is Graduating this year!

Nika took this picture of me. Sorry not right after I recently cut and dyed the hair but oh well. =0)


Make it a great day!

3 comments:

Expecting Good Things said...

Wow 20 days only. Getting close now. I'm glad your pics are back! I really love the pic of 'Rainbow Bright' Jadyn. :) Totally precious. I'll be following your journey. Don't forget to blog a lot...
Holli
PS: I wouldn't take too much bottled water because its available there. If you're staying at the Hyatt in Taipei you get water in your room every day.

momwithfaithandhope said...

After you're through security you can purchase and bring on board. If you trust the bottles not bursting, you can put a few in the suitcase (check-in). Most hotels provide as much bottled water as you need, and they also have a hot water dispenser going all day - Even the airports in Taiwan have filtered water in the "nursery/restrooms" for bottles and such.

Love the new photos!!!! And that bug is funky looin'!!!!

Counting down the days with you!!!! IM me, e-mail, heck, even call if you want to!!!!! You will have such a memorable trip. Can't wait to see Milana and Mommy pics!

Louanne said...

You will have to buy your water after you go through security and I personally wouldn't waste the space and weight in your luggage. They are prepared for tourists. Just like China :)

So excited for you.