Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"You are the best Mommy I Never Had."

Thank you Kole.

Said with Love from my little guy every night. Now Jadyn says it. Nika used to say, My Mommy every night and squeeze the crud outta my head. Ah I love those times. Right now, Kole is hysterically laughing in his sleep... now I can hear him talking away. Even when I have "alone" time, I love feeling their prescence. Just a joyful moment.

Oh and Jadyn has a temper and her favorite saying now when she cools off is, "Mommy, I sorry, I won't never ever ever get mad at you again, only bad guys get mad at, not good guys."

Okay, this hysterical dream was too good to miss... funny man. I went up there and he woke up from his funny dream and told me about it. Something about a man who burned his head and then threw his hands up like "oh well" and walked into the place that burned him.?!@ What???? I guess I just had to be there... I think it went something like along the lines of Charlie Chaplin. Silly silly.

No comments: